News: David Irving being investigated for DV

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
I can’t sift through the entire thread.

Is the girl now claiming she made it up?

She lied on some claims when police came to Irving while at College. She said it was just the heat of the moment stuff.

aria

Reaction score
No you just just made arguments to support the link when asked about it directly. The rest of it is gratuitous ranting.
Funny, kind of hard to knowingly support a link I never even clicked on nor read. You nailed it once again Ace!

Galian Beast

Reaction score
I said Irving and Lawrence both had red flags and not to tie up a ton of money into them. You guys are lucky this wasn't Lawrence.

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
they been together for 8 years and shes his baby mama
she said he kicked her out with no place to go so she goes crazy gf and posts it to the world on twitter and they also have cops involved
later they cool down from the fight theyve had for 2 days and realize she just cost him potentially tens of millions of dollars

im gonna go on a limb and say it would be EASY to get her to write that with some guarantee she will get paid

that **** she wrote means nothing
they already had the thing in the past where they both acted stupid and he got kicked off the team
hes not a dummy but hes making terrible life choices

and to the others that think Goodell needs proof or arrest?
Goodell does what he wants. he slapped Jerry down cause he got cocky, he does what he wants until the new cba anyway
you said it better than me. :thumbup:

Carnes

Reaction score

Rayman70

Reaction score
Once a DV claim has been made...true or not...repudiated or not...its too late in the eyes of the NFL. He's getting suspended.

Rayman70

Reaction score

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I’ve been a fan of this team since I was 3 years old. I’m now 32. I’ve been thru thick and thin sir
This should be nothing for you then. I'm 29 and I lived through the Clint Stoerner, Chad Hutchinson, QC, Drew Henson years.....it doesn't get worse than that.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
That is easy to say but there is a child involved.
It’s very easy,because that’s the truth. No one is responsible for getting into relationships but you. I don’t know what bigger red flag one needs to get the hint,but when a girl causes you those types of headaches,the sign doesn’t read ..”Pleasentville ahead”.