News: David Irving being investigated for DV

Rayman70

Reaction score
Relax...He’s not getting suspended. It’s all angry rhetoric,from a angry party in a personal argument. I think anyone can see that. She’s a pistol...likes to fight.
they make meds for this. Sounds like both need them BADLY.

Rayman70

Reaction score
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....for all that was saying CUT HIM CUT HIM...his ex GF just admitted that she LIED!
so did Zeke's girl..so how did that work out? Even the NFL investigator said she lied..it didn't matter.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
they make meds for this. Sounds like both need them BADLY.
. Irving said she’s a MMA fighter,with a bad attitude. We’re not exactly talking about Mrs.Cleaver here. He needs to resolve this,and find a acceptable arrangement before things get worse. A little hot head like her,can do a lot of damage to a mans life.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Even if she is saying she made it all up, its too late. The police and the NFL have to conduct investigations now in case she is being coerced into recanting, which does happen a lot in DV.

And thanks to the Zeke precedent, even if the Frisco Police don't charge him with anything, he is still subject to league discipline if Roger thinks something happened, even if it didn't.

blueblood70

Reaction score
so did Zeke's girl..so how did that work out? Even the NFL investigator said she lied..it didn't matter.
she never officially or formally admitted she lied in a way like a public Retraction. A whole nother ballgame..she wanted Zeke to fry and she got her way..this girl came out quickly with a believable public retraction

Rayman70

Reaction score
. Irving said she’s a MMA fighter,with a bad attitude. We’re not exactly talking about Mrs.Cleaver here. He needs to resolve this,and find a acceptable arrangement before things get worse. A little hot head like her,can do a lot of damage to a mans life.
yep..almost seems like she's in charge and maybe the one that's the abuser here. I been married 20 years...and let me tell ya...it does happen. We know other couples that have been in abusive sitches where the woman was actually the perp..not the man. This sure sound like classic spousal abuse to me..but not by him.

Rayman70

Reaction score
she never officially or formally admitted she lied in a way like a public Retraction. A whole nother ballgame..she wanted Zeke to fry and she got her way..this girl came out quickly with a believable public retraction
let it play out. Bracing for a suspension praying for nothing to happen.