News: David Irving being investigated for DV

rags747

Reaction score
Deja Vu to me.
Other thread was closed in the middle of my response. I think it's great that you have three kids, a happy family and a nice home...Most would not be as fortunate and that was my earlier point. Having kids at 20 with no income is usually not a recipe for future success, u made it and congrats to u for seeing it through...most do not.

You did make me laugh re taking pictures of high end cars at dealerships, funny stuff. It's no big deal to me but I could take a picture in my garage but I'm sure we don't have to go that far. Have a good night...

RamziD

Reaction score
If the Cowboys are smart, they would release him right away. So many reasons to, not the least being optics and ridding themselves of someone with a history of off-field issues. I don't care if what was initially reported happened or not; that's irrelevant. It's a good business decision because we don't need him. We need to draft a DT high and it would be stupid anyway to pay big contracts to him and Lawrence next year when each guy has big question marks.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
No I take it seriously because I am tired of dumb players on this team tarnishing whats left of our reputation. Make a statement and cut him. We cut a player for violating the dress code man
yea, ok. so if someone just blames a cowboys player, don't care about innocence or guilt, just cut.

odd, but ok.

Dre11

Reaction score
and this is a good thing? lol..those are not positives..Without his job and fanbase he has nothing by which to support his family. That dog wont hunt my friend.

Really? Are you saying he not able to work other than football? Stereotyping

Dre11

Reaction score
Does Jarvis Landry play for the Cowboys?

If he did, he would have gotten 6 games just like Zeke.

Another foolish narrative, you think there's a conspiracy against us?...lol
If so, why wasn't Wilson suspended?

Dre11

Reaction score
Even if she is saying she made it all up, its too late. The police and the NFL have to conduct investigations now in case she is being coerced into recanting, which does happen a lot in DV.

And thanks to the Zeke precedent, even if the Frisco Police don't charge him with anything, he is still subject to league discipline if Roger thinks something happened, even if it didn't.

Or to investigate whether she should be charged, and there’s a witness to debunk her story.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Footballers play and that's what he is paid like a king for. Unless he wants to throw it all away and bag groceries. ???

glimmerman

Reaction score
as of now,yes. I dunno what degree he got in college..but he's a baller...not a doctor.
If he could just keep his nose clean. He is so young and talented. Work on your job and stay off social media for like 4 years and retire. Lol. Don’t know if he just has bad luck or not. Something tells me he makes questionable decisions.