David Irving says goodbye for good to NFL **merged**

gmoney112

Reaction score
I didn't listen to that interview, but apparentely Elon said he had smoked weed at times but didn't really like it. A friend that heard it said his point was that he is so technical he can't turn it off in head, though he would really like to.

He said it prevents him from "getting stuff done", which is what he really likes to do. Makes sense.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
I didn't listen to that interview, but apparentely Elon said he had smoked weed at times but didn't really like it. A friend that heard it said his point was that he is so technical he can't turn it off in head, though he would really like to.

Yeah, Elon is definitely not a weed guy. I imagine him as an adderall fan.

stiletto

Reaction score
And for everyone who has been trashing and insulting Irving - settle down and quit acting like you know what is best for him. Quit acting like children. He is a grown man and is capable of making his own decisions. Yes, he could have made a lot of money in the NFL. I think it is dumb as hell he has screwed himself out of $50m or whatever his next contract would be. But obviously, making a lot of money is not what he wants to do.

You just told people to not do it and you did it yourself two sentences later...

ksadler1

Reaction score
If this FO has not learned it's lessons by taking flyers on these guys by now, it shouldn't surprise anyone here when we see the SOS every year. Quit drafting and signing players that need to be supervised 24-7. From Pac Man, TO, Hardy, Gregory, Irving, etc etc. The Jones' are as much to blame as the idiots they're signing. No wonder this organization has been so damn dysfunctional since Jimmy left...

Last edited:

Beats_By_Zeke

Reaction score
Just watched the video. Not what I was expecting.
He seems down to earth and seems honest with being done with football.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
What is the lesson to be learned here? If you see one of these...Don't freaking trust it....turn around and walk away.

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdaMReKWQy0uVS1fRyFcwMJsfjsSO3FFEJSlwc0gR1mPYHoAmu

Mr_437

Reaction score
Jealousy, envy, hate and lack of understanding is rampant tonight. Y'all are basing your opinions off what you would do. Y'all not David. There are other ways to make money, y'all ain't no millionaires, but you paying the bills and living...he can too.

Haha y'all some bitter mofos, haha.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Jealousy, envy, hate and lack of understanding is rampant tonight. Y'all are basing your opinions off what you would do. Y'all not David. There are other ways to make money, y'all ain't no millionaires, but you paying the bills and living...he can too.

All true but I would be a lot of money David Irving is in jail within a year.

408Cowboy

Reaction score

A self aware person knows who and what they are. He's decided to not change himself just to play in the NFL and accepts it. I respect that. I also like the manner in which he did it knowing damn well what the responses would be.