1501078021-Screen_Shot_2017-07-26_at_9_06_05_AM-768x480-595x371.jpg

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No team is immune

Edelman just got busted
Edelman was suspended for a PED violation. Irving received a suspension for a substance abuse violation. A suspension is still a suspension but I think Edelman was seeking some sort of medical, physical, etc., advantage. I wonder which drug under the substance abuse policy got Irving dinged?

Jipper

Reaction score
He's a piece of garbage...i was totally behind him with his story and focus to try and take care of his daughter but with the caviot that he stay clean and steer clear of issues....

I'm done with this guy now, 2 years in a row same damn thing....cant be trusted....if you aren't available it doesn't matt3r how good you are

Move on cut him now and get rid of the distraction....frankly don't care what his upside is if the max we get him for is 75% of any season...so over it

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
You can’t fix stupid
He’s cost himself more money than many here will make in a lifetime
I don’t get these guys
He has the talent to be an elite player and make massive money. And he pissed it away for what ever his high of choice was

Yep, all he had to do was stay clean and put up 12-14 sacks and there's a good chance we would at least franchised him, meaning $17M payday. Now the best he can hope is a one year prove it deal, providing he put similar numbers.

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
Wonder if he knew a few weeks ago he was being suspended and that’s why he lost his mind and couldn’t show up

ESisback

Reaction score
Slowly but surely...Tapper injured, Irving the suspended dumpster fire, watch Roger tell Gregory no, then another injury or two...

2018 DL = JAGs

JustChip

Reaction score
I have defended his immaturity but I can’t defend his stupidity!
Well, immaturity and stupidity go hand in hand. I was pretty stupid when I was immature. Case in point, I voted for an ultra-liberal woman the 1st election after I turned 18 just to “stick it to the man”. Almost 50 years later and now I am “the man”.

JustChip

Reaction score
I'm usually sensitive with these types of situations because I'm constantly accused of taking steroids but there's too much smoke with this guy.

He needs to go. Get him out of your locker room.
Agreed - even if he goes on to be Pro Bowl somewhere else. You’ve got to take a stand somewhere.

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
They need to start putting drug suspension clauses into contracts that radically reduces the pay and extends the length of the contract with each suspension.
I am shocked we haven’t done that yet

What an idiot.

Same thing different year.. All the talent in the world.

Unfortunately talent doesn’t go hand-in-hand with motivation for some folks.