David Irving suspended 4 games

jrumann59

Reaction score
Wow I thought this was a thread necro. People at work think I have lost my mind, laughing so hard right now. At least the FO did not use the 1st round tender. :lmao::lmao2::laugh:

jujoboys

Reaction score
Why is it only 4? He’s a repeat offender
Because he was suspended for something different this time. The first 4 game suspension was for PEDs. This 4 game suspension is for substance abuse.

Bluestang

Reaction score
I know a ton of dudes who smoke weed. None of them beat their wives or girlfriends. Those two things aren’t related.

Well you have smoke here...the GF redacted here previous statements but because you are a fan you will willfully ignore the fact that the GF might have been saying something truthful.

Is not out of the question that the women are accusing their boyfriends and/or husbands of doing this are trying to get $$ out of them or arrange a settlement when the player gets big money through a new contract or extension.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
We're doomed. The entire franchise and it's success this coming season all hinges on Irving.

:facepalm:

DiResta

Reaction score
He should be cut and flogged in the parking lot with the limp body of Terrance Williams.
Maybe Gregory can take over his locker. They can tape the name "Next" or "2 Strikes" over the door and just keep cycling guys through it.

:laugh:

The good news is, we can sign him for a whole lot cheaper now.

giphy.webp

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Sure glad our front office prepared for the likelihood that unreliable players like Irving and Collins would be unavailable. We so attacked the DT position in the draft and free agency.

Aven8

Reaction score
Come on guys.....

Clearly his ex girlfriend spiked his protein powder with Weed to cause him to get suspended and lose custody of his daughter.

Open your eyes. He didn’t do anything wrong....

Geez..

He actually won custody of his daughter. That's shows you what sort of nutball his girlfriend is!

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Nothing to be surprised about. Standard operating procedure for the Cowboys the past few years. Doesn’t even bother me anymore. It is just comical.

Bluestang

Reaction score
I agree with the cut him now crowd. Keeping him around won’t change anything. Maybe it’s best he just figure out the father thing instead of focusing on football.

It sucks losing the talent but all this **** is not worth it.