David Irving suspended 4 games

Aven8

Reaction score
Sure glad our front office prepared for the likelihood that unreliable players like Irving and Collins would be unavailable. We so attacked the DT position in the draft and free agency.

What about that gem of the trade where we got Ward for Switz?

Oh wait.....never mind....that was all Oaklands idea.

mrmojo

Reaction score
Serious question, does anyone know if the Cowboys have more players than the norm being suspended for PEDs, drugs or DV? Maybe it gets reported more because its the Cowboys but it seems like it.

DiResta

Reaction score
this forum right now

CUZafhY.jpg

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
There's a decent chance that both of the starting DTs will miss time to begin the year.
Who fills in? You can plug Crawford in at 3T
and he'll be steady. 1T? Brian Brice? Lol.
Isn't Hankins a FA? Goodness, he can't be that expensive at this point in the offseason - what do you have to lose? It's not like the FO has any more brain cells to lose when it comes to the DT position.

Bluestang

Reaction score
Serious question, does anyone know if the Cowboys have more players than the norm being suspended for PEDs, drugs or DV? Maybe it gets reported more because its the Cowboys but it seems like it.

Storm wrote something up about this. We are near the top of teams that had players miss games due to suspensions.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Look on the bright side. This gives some of our younger and hungrier players a chance to fill the void. I'm curious to see who will take Irving's spot.
I have zero faith in any dt after him. It's the position this team has not invested in.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
What is wrong with our team and their drug use. Coaches and management need to get more involved. Build clauses into their contracts and bench these ****ers.

You stop giving chances. I have nothing personal against Gregory but I would have cut him after failing another drug test. Dallas used a 2nd despite failing at the combines his next one I would have sent him packing.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jason says thank you very much I'll take that excuse and tuck it in my back pocket for later

tm1119

Reaction score
Such a waste of incredible size and talent. Maybe he’s young enough to still get his life/career in order, but it surely will happen in a different city...if ever

mrmojo

Reaction score
Sure glad our front office prepared for the likelihood that unreliable players like Irving and Collins would be unavailable. We so attacked the DT position in the draft and free agency.
I think were allergic to DTs for some reason.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
"you don't pick dumb players"...but we love too... and the injured guys... we love making everybody look bad with our great and genius picks.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I have zero faith in any dt after him. It's the position this team has not invested in.

I know that a lot of people discount Tyrone Crawford for his large contract, but I still reckon that he's a solid player. I do have confidence that he can play well. Maybe not to the level of Irving, but he is quietly consistent. I'm not quite sure why he gets disliked on here as much as he does. Also, let's not forget that we DO have Maliek Collins who has been good, when healthy. So, as far as his spot as a DT goes, I do have confidence in DTs on this team not named Irving. Plus, we have loads of young chaps.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Our DTs to start the season are just laughable.

Of course you blame the front office but also save some for the relic coordinator that's giving them really bad information.
The usual curmudgeons are in their usual places.......celebrating the bad news that hurts the Cowboys

It must be so satisfying to predict doom and gloom on every player and to proven right once and awhile

I was with the Irving Experiment until a few weeks ago when the wheels fell off

It is a shame but I don't take pleasure in it.......it makes us a worse team