David Irving to miss 4-6 weeks

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
No loss........he's never been on the field enough to be missed.

gmoney112

Reaction score
Lawd have mercy.

This guy just made a few million this year, to basically just have arguments with his ex gf.

Unbelievable.

I hope he can at least make it back during the last few game stretch and it isn't null and void at that point. I guess. Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll have a chip on his shoulder.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
See ya next year. I can't imagine any of team touching him in free agency. Will probably be back on a one year deal again.

cern

Reaction score
He misses more time than sean lee. Have to wonder how many other teams would put up with all his baggage?

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I doubt that......only way I see him possibly coming back if he has no market and willing to accept a vet min ( see Rolando McClain final contract ).
He has no market. Whether it's by suspension or injuries Irving just hasn't been able to stay on the field. Teams aren't going to pay for that

superonyx

Reaction score
I don't even tender him, I replace him in the draft and move on, let him become someone else's headache.
Yea because lord knows we don’t have any other holes to fill in the draft. How about we have a temper tantrum and let one of the more talented DTs in the league walk for nothing.

Batman1980

Reaction score
Yea because lord knows we don’t have any other holes to fill in the draft. How about we have a temper tantrum and let one of the more talented DTs in the league walk for nothing.

There's no temper tantrum at all. The guy simply cannot be counted on to be there on Sunday.

superonyx

Reaction score
There's no temper tantrum at all. The guy simply cannot be counted on to be there on Sunday.
Read this thread. It’s one big temper tantrum.
Some of you guys sound like a bunch of man babies.

Man babies crying and wetting yourselves because the guy got injured.
If you want to get upset him for the suspensions then that’s a different argument all together. But to cry and moan because the guy got hurt in practice just sounds like something a man baby would do.

Batman1980

Reaction score

If you want to get upset him for the suspensions then that’s a different argument all together. But to cry and moan because the guy got hurt in practice just sounds like something a man baby would do.

There is no emotion involved at all. I don't count on David Irving for anything because he has a tendency to do things like get suspended and skip camp.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score

You go, David Irving white knight. Someone needs to defend this complete waste of a roster spot.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

These people are true scum. They think they literally own these guys....how on earth is Irving to blame for getting hurt?

millennial_legend

Reaction score
More time for threesomes.
Don't give me nightmares about him and Greg Hardy double teaming some chick at the bar

or maybe Hardy has a public restraining order not to go within 20 feet of any women, so they picked up Ro McClain instead

bklab

Reaction score
I understand the frustration with Irving. But if we're being honest with ourselves, our frustration stems from our excitement and anticipation of seeing his unique abilities on the field.

This guy is a monster amongst regular men on the field, and looks like a Pterodactyl once he explodes out of his stance. His first game back, he's immediately in the QB's face... on his first play in what...10 months? A play or two later, he would've blocked a punt had he not been held.

Frustration is similar to Gregory. If we could just get these two guys through a normal off-season conditioning program, OTA's, etc, while avoiding any outside "noise" like suspensions, drama, and proper treatment for their legitimate and life-concerning illnesses, we'd reap some tremendous rewards for being patient and tolerant.

Having said all of that, if we now have to factor in that both of these guys are developing a history of football injuries, then maybe that becomes the final straw.