David Irving to miss 4-6 weeks

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Let's get rid of Irving, so that the Patriots, Eagles, Commanders, Rams, Seahawks, Chiefs, Broncos, Texans and other competitive teams can pick him up and turn him into a stud Pro Bowler.

SMH

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
The injury is somewhat of a fluke but you're always waiting for Irving and hoping. Every season. It's always something...

SportsGuru80

CowboysYanksLakers
Reaction score
That's what happens when you haven't been practicing anways... I'm ready to move on from the whole drama filled circus that is David Irving. I am so happy this upcoming draft is loaded with defensive line talent.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
He’s not dedicated, he’s always finding away to be away from the team. Last year he was cleared of the concussion late in the season and just sat out the end of the year. This year he continues to look for excuses to not play. Nothings broken. 4-6 weeks is way to long for an ankle sprain. The Cowboys came out and said they were hopeful he could play Monday night. but Irving’s fat mouth comes out and says” I’m out 4-6 weeks”. Really ? With an ankle sprain? Someone that loves football and wants to contribute would only miss one game max.

You're not very familiar with high ankle sprains are you? 4-6 weeks is not uncommon.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
You're not very familiar with high ankle sprains are you? 4-6 weeks is not uncommon.
The guys a freaking DT. He opened his fat mouth and said”I’m out 4-6 weeks”. He’s not a freaking WR or RB. Tap it up and play. He’s a freaking diva.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
You folks do understand he got into a car accident because of a concussion right? He's probably a concussion or two away from being out of the league forever. I'd let him walk for that alone.

Driving down the street and then suddenly losing complete focus to the point you wreck your car and show signs of a severe concussions weeks after you were playing in a high contact sport is not good.

Dude needs to hang it up.

Zman5

Reaction score
I understand why people are upset at Irving but the players that we should be more upset at are M.Collins and Gregory.

Irving cost us nothing to get and at least given us some production . Gregory and Collins were 2nd and 3rd draft picks that have done nothing in three plus years they've been here. Looks like Taco will be joining that club soon too.

The reason we hang on to unreliable players like Irving is because most of our high DL draft picks have been busts.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
The guys a freaking DT. He opened his fat mouth and said”I’m out 4-6 weeks”. He’s not a freaking WR or RB. Tap it up and play. He’s a freaking diva.

Doesn't matter what position he is. It's not a toughness thing. This is an injury, not just being hurt.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Heard there might be interest in Bruce Irvin to replace him the rest of the way..