Twitter: David Irving trying to get reinstated

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
This is insulting to Combat Veterans, Gregory and Veterans don't belong in the same sentence. Veterans use to cope with PTSD and a variety of other issues..

I disagree 100 percent in comparing the Gregory to men who have seen the worst that can be imagined. Two very different circumstances and respectfully disagree in that comparison.
Do you truly know any people with real bipolar disorder with anxiety?
It's frightening. It's truly, truly frightening.
My own sister tried to murder me once. I have a friend that got so upset in his bipolar episode that he shot my car with a shotgun.

Both of them are functional humans on medical marijuana.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'd eat Oysters at the Fest with you my friend.
Hell, I'd eat oysters with both of you guys and I'm not sure what Fest we're talking about. I'll enjoy spending time with Cowboys fans of all backgrounds and wouldn't think of trying to tell anyone how to deal with their issues. I have enough issues of my own. Go Cowboys.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
He also has a completely psychotic baby-mama that enjoys causing trouble.
Remember him going through all sorts of Hell with her because he got custody of their daughter?

My biggest issue with his early retirement wasn't the issue he was tackling, it was the fact that he had to have known this would be addressed in some way with the new CBA agreement. He retired from football because he knows he has a lack of self-control.

But either way, the serious issue with him are the concussions. When I hear about a player having random blackouts, it's time to hang it up.

Last edited:

Corso

Reaction score
My biggest issue with his early retirement wasn't the issue he was tackling, it was the fact that he had to have known this would be addressed in some way with the new CBA agreement. He retired from football because he knows he has a lack of self-control.

But either way, the biggest issue with him are the concussions. When I hear about a player having random blackouts, it's time to hang it up.
Yeah, with Irving, I'm with you and those concussions are very serious.
With Gregory, I empathize with his medical condition.

Corso

Reaction score
Hell, I'd eat oysters with both of you guys and I'm not sure what Fest we're talking about. I'll enjoy spending time with Cowboys fans of all backgrounds and wouldn't think of trying to tell anyone how to deal with their issues. I have enough issues of my own. Go Cowboys.
There's an annual Oyster Fest in Rockport, TX.
I used to go, as I grew up around there (Ingleside), but haven't gone since '15.

HungryLion

Reaction score

But either way, the biggest issue with him are the concussions. When I hear about a player having random blackouts, it's time to hang it up.

I forgot about Irving’s random blackouts. But yeah given that playing again doesn’t sound like it would be in his long term best interest.

I think Gregory would have a better chance of being a successful reclamation project. If he isn’t being suspended for Smoking anymore. As far as I can remember, suspensions are the only reason he was ever unavailable to the team. Other then his high ankle sprain which isn’t a long term health concern.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I forgot about Irving’s random blackouts. But yeah given that playing again doesn’t sound like it would be in his long term best interest.

I think Gregory would have a better chance of being a successful reclamation project. If he isn’t being suspended for Smoking anymore. As far as I can remember, suspensions are the only reason he was ever unavailable to the team. Other then his high ankle sprain which isn’t a long term health concern.

Yeah, outside of the failed tests, Gregory actually wanted to play football.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Yeah, outside of the failed tests, Gregory actually wanted to play football.

That’s why I have a bit of a soft spot for him. As somebody who works in mental health. I really believe Gregory is a good person who just has a serious illness.

I also think he does care. The season before last. When he came back from suspension, he came back in excellent shape and had a really good year. You don’t do that, without putting in the time to train and stay in shape.

Its a sad thing that he is struggling so much with his illness.

Corso

Reaction score
You handle the printing end and we'll split the profits 50-50!
:thumbup:
I remember working for an Australian company that sold high-end sunglasses.
Prices started at 79.99.
We would get them manufactured in China. It cost us 15 cents per to make those bad boys.

I wonder how much it would be to get bulk t-shirts?
15 cents for 50? Sell them for $5 each?
Find the stand, I'll work it. I like flea markets.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There's an annual Oyster Fest in Rockport, TX.
I used to go, as I grew up around there (Ingleside), but haven't gone since '15.
I live around 45 miles from Rockport and figured that's where you were talking about. And, I forgot about the concussions also. That is something to be very concerned about and I hope he is very careful with any potential return to playing any kind of football.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I want to say yes because he had issues with Garrett but I just can't.

1T3H3xj.gif

KeepinTime

Reaction score

Can we have steak instead?