David Moore Lowdown on Dez

black label

Reaction score
I would not say disaster but certainly somewhat disappointing.

He has all the talent in the world but his immature nature that simply will not change will end up defining his career as a Cowboy.

He should have leveled off by this point and become less combustible.
I was expecting much so much more

black label

Reaction score
Good grief. 400+ receptions, 6000 yards and 60 TD's is now considered a disaster? And that's after basically missing a year with injury.
Ask the upper elite management if they were not expecting much much more than that

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
May I pair some cheese with that wine

wine-and-cheese-pairing-guide-2.jpg

Save it for yourself. You're the guy whining about knowing exactly how every player on the locker room feels, and if you're some authority on it. Or were you unaware of that fact?

black label

Reaction score
Is your statement including the injury factor or just the raw numbers that dude posted?
Its the whole Dez thing and what have you done for me lately in the nfl.

Lately its not much

Going forward I don't see it getting better

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Save it for yourself. You're the guy whining about knowing exactly how every player on the locker room feels, and if you're some authority on it. Or were you unaware of that fact?
I really don't see how you could call that whining........if anything I may be whining about all the whining but that's it

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I really don't see how you could call that whining........if anything I may be whining about all the whining but that's it

I'm good with that.
:thumbup:

And, like everyone involved, I'm ready to move on toward Sunday's game, hopeful of seeing Bryant out there helping this team get a win.