Dawgs giving it their all

Brax

Reaction score
So now you’ve lowered yourself further by telling fellow fans and forum members to "get the hell outta here"? Tisk tisk tisk.......so much anger right there.

What happened to being Mr. Positivity?

You seem to pick and choose when " your positivity rules" apply.
He’s hurting bad, Poor guy show him some compassion his favorite poodle has not played well and his road graders are getting paved

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Calling fans bandwagoners who have been supporting the Cowboys for more days than he has been on this earth.
Dak was born in 1993, and by then I had already been a fan for 18 years. My career began in 1990, 3 years before he was even born. I received my honorable discharge from the Marine Corps after 8 years service just 2 months before he was born.

I don't need this man telling me how to be a fan, I get enough of that from others here at CZ.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Dak was born in 1993, and by then I had already been a fan for 18 years. My career began in 1990, 3 years before he was even born. I received my honorable discharge from the Marine Corps after 8 years service just 2 months before he was born.

I don't need this man telling me how to be a fan, I get enough of that from others here at CZ.
technically by the rules of the English language we speak...You can jump off the Bandwagon if you want...isnt' telling you to do anything...now to the real question..how long have you felt Dak was talking specifically to you?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Only 8 years. Huh. Thank you for your service.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score

Thank you for your service!

71' for me.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
technically by the rules of the English language we speak...You can jump off the Bandwagon if you want...isnt' telling you to do anything...now to the real question..how long have you felt Dak was talking specifically to you?
It was towards the fans in general. And for the record, he has no idea what a bandwagon even is. It was explained in that other thread, so there's no need for me to add to it.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So does Dak. He needs to stop calling out the fans every time he sucks.
giphy.gif