Dawgs giving it their all

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
It was towards the fans in general. And for the record, he has no idea what a bandwagon even is. It was explained in that other thread, so there's no need for me to add to it.
was it... because it was said to reporters while walking into the tunnel off a loss...do you think Dak was thinking of what the Fans thought as he was walking off the field....if so i have a hard time thinking you have ever played this game ......Dak sucked for 3 quarters no doubt high throws everywhere...he didnt quit though the OP is right, and by the way there were players that flat out went to sideline....

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dawgs take losing personally. I don't know what's said behind closed doors but their sideline demeanor doesn't isn't that of someone with that dawg mentality. You think Brady, manning, Ray Lewis, Michael Irving, troy aikman wouldn't be getting in people's faces when guys are just flailing about on field, no effort, no huddle, no heart? Dallas has puppies not Dawgs.

rags747

Reaction score
Dak, Ferguson, Luepke. I’m sure there are others that are giving it there all but from what I’ve seen, these are the players out there giving it their all.

PS

Aubrey
Your point is what Exactly? Did u get this from the coaches? Thx…

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
That's a problem. Daks is giving it his all and he still isn't that good. Everytime he plays a decent team it's 3 quarters of nothing.
He tried like hell to bring them back to victory only to have the defense allow a 3 and 6 with 2:33 left in the game. Yeah, blame Dak. I think you’ve had enough.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I agree that those players didn’t quit.

But it’s still just not good enough man. They really need to execute properly for all 4 quarters.

Also, as hard as some of the players try. It’s the ultimate team game. And they are trying to carry a bunch of other players that just aren’t good enough.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I agree that those players didn’t quit.

But it’s still just not good enough man. They really need to execute properly for all 4 quarters.

Also, as hard as some of the players try. It’s the ultimate team game. And they are trying to carry a bunch of other players that just aren’t good enough.
What exactly is not good enough for these players? Answer: the rest of the team, coaches, ownership.

HungryLion

Reaction score
What exactly is not good enough for these players? Answer: the rest of the team, coaches, ownership.

That’s my point man. The players who are trying hard can’t carry the guys who just aren’t good enough. Football is the ultimate team sport.

Things could get better if young players make some leaps in their level of play over the course of the season. But the cowboys, right now, just aren’t a good team as a whole.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
That’s my point man. The players who are trying hard can’t carry the guys who just aren’t good enough. Football is the ultimate team sport.

Things could get better if young players make some leaps in their level of play over the course of the season. But the cowboys, right now, just aren’t a good team as a whole.
I think we’re totally on the same page. It sucks, but for now it is what it is. What it’s going to boil down to is that if the players can rise up to the challenge. The team hasn’t shown much sign of that of late.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I think we’re totally on the same page. It sucks, but for now it is what it is. What it’s going to boil down to is that if the players can rise up to the challenge. The team hasn’t shown much sign of that of late.

That’s the biggest concern. They could either rally and do something about it …… or……. It’s gonna be a long season.

We will have to see where things are at in a few weeks.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Yeah the huge smile on the sidelines when we're down 3 scores yesterday certainly support your argument here
yeah buit did he make plays to get them within striking distance? again yeah he was throwing high for 3 quarters but your lying if you said he quit..he did play not soon enough but he did play...tell me about the rest of the stars on the team..you never wanna talk about that.