Dawgs giving it their all

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Of course you don't.

Camera caught him grinning up a storm on sidelines yesterday while we were down a ton

Didn't really look like he had a care in the world.
yeah but was he trying in the 4th..was CD? come on did Dak quit yes or no?

BoysForLife

Reaction score
yeah buit did he make plays to get them within striking distance? again yeah he was throwing high for 3 quarters but your lying if you said he quit..he did play not soon enough but he did play...tell me about the rest of the stars on the team..you never wanna talk about that.
They all suck except Aubrey

But only one of them demanded, and got, more than anyone in NFL history.

Only one of them is crap talking the fans while walking up the tunnel after another disappointing loss.

Wangchung83

Reaction score
Just came here to remind everyone that Dan is slow mentally and physically. He’s the same garbage time, stat padding, mediocre QB he’s always been. To most homers, he’s second in mvp, to most fans he just sucks

RonWashington

Reaction score
Dak, Ferguson, Luepke. I’m sure there are others that are giving it there all but from what I’ve seen, these are the players out there giving it their all.

PS

Aubrey

That catch Turpin made he ended up at the one sandwiched between defenders then later on catching that TD . He’s a “ dawg “ . Hint to MM you want to “ start fast “ see if you can get the ball downfield to Tolbert and Turpin and quit these 8 yard outs to Cooks

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I didn't still shot it when it happened.

But many saw it.

If you want to pretend it didn't happen, I can't stop you
I’m not pretending anything. I watched the game but could’ve missed it. Just want proof and context. It doesn’t sound like something Dak would do. He’s the ultimate competitor.

irishline

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I’ll do what I want thank you.
If you are going to act like that then other fans should be able to do what they want to without you telling them to get the hell out of here.

I mean if you can do what you want so can they. Or are you a complete hypocrite? On second thought don't answer that, we already know the answer.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If you are going to act like that then other fans should be able to do what they want to without you telling them to get the hell out of here.
And I’ll do whatever I want by telling them to find another team instead of crapping all over the board. Spare the rest of us your misery.