Draft Day ****Day 3 Draft Thread****

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Brace for it.....

Interesting note on Mack Wilson here.. I always say, when an Alabama players falls further than we expected, it's because of Saban. He has a reputation for being very honest about his players and a lot of NFL people trust his assessment.

"Attitude issues" according to one team that doesn't have him on their board.

MikeT22

Reaction score
Starting to stockpile those late picks. It seems like Dallas is starting to prioritize nabbing rookies they might not be able to grab in FA. Maybe they're not that crazy about anyone left.

Then why would they be so enthusiastic about the UDFA types?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I hate that 13 time champion BS from GB. Win the NFL when you only had to win one game against inferior teams until Dallas got there, and one time it took a non call of a OL moving early, that gave them a win.

Yeah, but the flip side is the one Steelers fans peddle: "It was easier to win titles before the SB", and yet the Steelers never won a postseason game until the 70s - took them 39 years. :muttley:

BigCatMonaco

Reaction score
They should have taken Isaha first, then take the web back with the second 4th.

But of course not, this front office screws it up yet again...………………...seriously, these idiots would screw up a wet dream

Then get punked for 15 spots in a trade...……….just embarrassing, we are such an easy mark around the league:facepalm:

How are we getting punked when we’ve gained value on every trade made today?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Stars and Blues start at 2:00 CST, so at least I can have that to watch while waiting for the future PS players to be selected.
Oh wait, we have lifetime PS player Jameil Showers still on the team at S. Maybe they think this will be his breakout year.

movaughn88

Reaction score
In the last 8 years:

6th round - James Hanna
7th round - Terrance Mitchell
7th round - Geoff Swaim
6th round - Anthony Brown
6th round - Kavon Frazier
6th round - Xavier Woods
7th round - Noah Brown
6th round - Cedrick Wilson

We've done pretty well in the 6th and 7th rounds. That's about a 25% hit rate. Might as well up the odds, which increases the chances of hitting on a good player.

Get out of here with this optimism and presentation of facts.

USMarineVet

Reaction score
I've been cooking. So where do we stand now? 2 5ths? 2 6ths and a 7th? I'm guessing according to potential trade value.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I don't know about you people, but I really think we should move down again and get more seventh rounders.

Maybe even pick up a 2020 6th rounder while we are at it.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Starting to stockpile those late picks. It seems like Dallas is starting to prioritize nabbing rookies they might not be able to grab in FA. Maybe they're not that crazy about anyone left.
They avoided talent at positions of need all draft long. I can’t stand this franchise right now.

Pants

Reaction score
will we pick or trade away again, breaking our hearts further

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
What on earth is going on?

This looks completely idiotic.

Draft pool is getting thinner and we keep trading down.
They are panicking…………...they got no idea what the hell they are doing and names are flying off the draft board left and right that they thought would still be there.

Its just embarrassing to watch at this point.:facepalm: