***Day one Draft thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Basically we got the premier rookie impact player. To hopefully win it next year before Wentz fills the Eagles trophy case with Lombardi after Lombardi.

SO you are on record as saying Wentz is gonna win multiple superbowls for philly ......... correct?

knightrider94

Reaction score
I wonder if that was Tunsil's step daddy taking and posting that picture. Wow! He probably just cost himself millions....

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Bosa going to a med marijuana state? That should work out well?

Ramsey and Stanley both looked sad at their teams.

Tunsil's stepdad hacked that Twitter...LOL....screwed him over, but seriously, great friends you have there for taking that video. Remember, he was with Nkemdiche the night he fell out of a window.

Bosa is going to beast in that system....laugh away.

khiladi

Reaction score
Is Jason Garrett still here because of the daughter of Jones? Because that's what it looks like in the war room...

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Smart move passing on Tunsil. You dont get a LT but you get a guy who wont get suspended 4, 10 games

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Those on the board who were lobbying hard for Tunsil as the Cowboys pick are looking pretty foolish right now. lol

NickZepp

Reaction score
Actually very smart by Cleveland. They need a total roster overhaul and little difference between 8 and 15.

They've done the same thing several times the last several years. I believe they got Manziel in this fashion.

rpntex

Reaction score
I would argue that with the emergence of D-Law (yea he might be out 4 weeks... but that leaves 12 + playoffs) and Jones, and Mo playing better than he had been our defense should be better than it was in 2014. Our defense was 15th in the league last year with 0 offense and without one of it's best players in Scandy. Yea there were no picks and no sacks... but you know how to get more picks and sacks... force teams to throw the ball more... you know how you force teams to throw the ball more... SCORE POINTS. Our defense is not as bad as it's made out to be, even without 6 sack Hardy we will be fine, especially after week 5.

I agree with every word. My point was the defense was no worse than 2014. "No worse" would encompass "better". Good post!

Status
Not open for further replies.