***Day Three Draft Thread***

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
I was a wrestler and joke all you want but wrestlers are the best condition then any other sport. We would play football and soccer for fun. 2 a days in the summer was a hobby and we begged for more

Awesome! But don't most kids play football and soccer for fun?

Sydla

Reaction score
I'd be tempted to take Billings with the 4th comp pick. Another kid pegged to be a first round kid at one point.

We don't need any more DTs but with a 4th round pick. I wouldn't have an issue taking him.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Wrestling really helps with leverage and balance and is great for defensive linemen. I think read somewhere that when the Ravens were really good, all three of their defensive tackles that rotated were wrestlers, Siragusa, Sam Adams and Kelly Gregg. I'm pretty sure during the Pats Super Bowl runs, they had a guard that never played college football but whooped Brock Lesnar in the NCAA wrestling tournament. Also, Roddy White was a stud wrestler in high school, but I'm not sure how much that helps being a wide receiver haha.

Edit: Just noticed a lot of people responded to this and said pretty much what I said.

No worries, it takes quite a few times for things to register with me!

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Any remaining WR prospects have punt/kick return experience in college?

Sydla

Reaction score
Still pissed KC took Russell in the 3rd. I really thought he'd be there for us in the 4th.