***Day Three Draft Thread***

jjktkk

Reaction score
Who are our D-linemen at the moment?

1) Gregory, 2) Lawrence, 3) Tapper, 4) Collins, 5) Irving, 6) Thornton, 7) T. Crawford, 8) J. Crawford, 9) Russell, 10) Mayowa...

Is T. McClain still on the team? That'll make it 11. Not sure if I see him making the final roster. Am I missing anyone?

Chris Whaley.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
If the plan is to develop a QB for a couple years then why not Cardel Jones?
He has all the measurables.

I don't disagree at all...I still want a DB to pair with Jones. I'm over our previous safeties

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Prescott on the roll-out. Get ready!

Would think so based on our interest. Don't know if they were debating which QB to take, trading up for one, or what, but Garrett's actions made it clear they were discussing QB ... unless drop-backs are part of his daily exercise routine.

DTown214

Reaction score
Ayeee there goes Ridgeway to the Colts. I played high school ball with him. Physical freak, super talented. He actually used to be a DE and Texas made him put on like 60 pounds haha. Glad to see him get drafted.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I wanted cooper. Whos left at WR that can take street off the roster? Or do they roll with Butler and hope hes legit?

Killerinstinct

Reaction score
I guess they are going QB. I think Jeremy Cash could be a help to the defense even though he is not a perfect fit.