***Day Three Draft Thread***

Maxmadden

Reaction score
I hope you are correct but the fact is that no doctor can predict if nerve function will return it not and to what degree. There is s real chance he will never play in the NFL. Certainly his getting back to his prior level of play is a huge stretch

Is there such thing as a fake chance?

Sydla

Reaction score
FWIW, there was a tweet that I can't remember where I saw it that the one reason the Cowboys were upset was they thought they had a deal in place with the Bears for them to move up to 34 and it fell apart. So Dallas then just took Smith at 34.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Zack Sanchez, Christian Westerman, Jerell Adams, Jalen Mills or Rashard Higgins. Those are the guys I would like.

Although I think QB is a great possibility, Adams and Mills are probably my two favorites at this point. Westerman is a good OL that has fallen for whatever reason....a little smaller than we like at G but could be an interior line swingman. That Boehm that was just drafted would have fit that role too.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
I didn't know Captain Hook played for the Giants.

Sydla

Reaction score
It happened so fast, I missed the panic portion

I think the war room looking upset had to do with a potential trade down for them that didn't come through. Once Dodd went, the Cowboys pick was handed in pretty quickly.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I think the war room looking upset had to do with a potential trade down for them that didn't come through. Once Dodd went, the Cowboys pick was handed in pretty quickly.

Ive heard they tried to trade up with Leary

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
My guess it that Dak is going to be this upcoming pick.

wilfred

Reaction score
I'm shocked fans watching ESPN aren't calling for Dallas to take a flier on Mo, the receiver from Germany they highlighted...lol.

hey I said that :laugh: gotta sell that cowboy merchandise in Germany