Twitter: Day Three Practice Tweets

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
I would think that lee's time is pretty much over why not just retire and the cowboys move on if the cowboys have to depend on lee this season for any length of time it wont be good for the team

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
source.gif
Just wait until he plays a bunch on special teams.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just wait until he plays a bunch on special teams.

It seems like the team is just saying "let's just get it over with!" exposing him to both a more physical position and special teams. Problem is, I'm not sure who would be that backup SLB candidate when it does happen? Covington is already hurt as I recall and the jury is out on whether the guy can even play.

Alexander

Reaction score
It seems like the team is just saying "let's just get it over with!" exposing him to both a more physical position and special teams. Problem is, I'm not sure who would be that backup SLB candidate when it does happen? Covington is already hurt as I recall and the jury is out on whether the guy can even play.

Then it falls to Joe Thomas or Justin March-Lillard. I don't think Covington is any threat to make himself important.

Big_D

Reaction score
Dak's not sailing the ball 15 yards over Gallups head ..... BONUS

Should be easier when you're untouched in practice. When Ds are coming for him in real time I'm sure there will be a few errant passes.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Then it falls to Joe Thomas or Justin March-Lillard. I don't think Covington is any threat to make himself important.

And I don't think either one of those guys has the physical dimensions to be a true SLB. But we've been here before, many times before in fact. Kyle Wilbur to Damien Wilson to whatever or whoever we ultimately have this year.

Alexander

Reaction score
And I don't think either one of those guys has the physical dimensions to be a true SLB. But we've been here before, many times before in fact. Kyle Wilbur to Damien Wilson to whatever or whoever we ultimately have this year.
It does make you wonder if they are trying Jalen Jelks out there.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Is it me, or are updates a little light in general this year. Machota seems like the only that has been on the ball all three days
All these reporters are staying in rented houses on the beach, do you really think that they are coming home and writing about the days practice? Would you?

Eanwen

Reaction score
The first INT was tipped but still went through Cobb's hands . The 2nd, Cobb hesitated and stuttered during his route running, enabling Woods to step in front and make the easy INT.

I'm with you on the first, but I don't think Dak should have even attempted that pass Woods intercepted.