DC Cheerleaders say GB players were repeatedly going up and yelling at them during game

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Maybe the Packers thought those were our players based on how soft they were playing.
The Cowboys are nothing but a bunch of beta males, seriously.

You let somebody come into your house, biotch slap you across the face, disrespect your women, and piss all over your furniture and all you do is curl up in the fetal position?

Total beta males, every last one of them.:facepalm:

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
The video won’t play for me and I don’t wanna download yet another app. Oh well, here goes my blind reply:

They’ve taken your lunch money - now they’re coming after your women. Oh, the humanity! When will it end, ladies and gentlemen… when will it end?

DZSierra

Reaction score
This is a dumb question, but exactly what were the Packers actually yelling at the cheerleaders?

Another dumb question, but does anyone actually have any video corroboration of these incidents of the packers yelling at the cheerleaders other other than one woman's claim and another woman "backing her story up"?

I'm not saying nothing happened, but I can't help think that with a filled stadium with at least 70,000 people, something like this would grab someones attention and we'd have more evidence of exactly what happened and EXACTLY what was said.

Exactly what was said is pretty important IMO as you're at a football game, emotions are running high (at least for the Packers LOL) and I expect football players to yell when they score a touchdown. There is also a difference if the cheerleaders were on the path back to the packs sideline and the players had to run by the cheerleaders or if the football players actually went out of their way to go up to the cheerleaders to yell something at them.

Again, not saying nothing happened, but this "news story" is pretty vague about exactly what happened and who was involved. Last time I checked, players have their names on their Jersey's so unless the cheerleaders can't read, would think they could give a little more information.

Before the torches and pitchforks get passed around, it's nice to know exactly what you're pissed off about.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
This is new, and it’s sad. No one should have to take abuse at work, especially when your job has nothing to do with the job of the person abusing you and you’re compensated far less than they are.

This is textbook punching down.

The fact players are now comfortable doing it is partially the result of an environment fostered and created by 24 hours sports news networks like ESPN. Consider the face of ESPN.

Stephen A Smith.

The notorious Cowboys hater who admits he doesn’t actually hate the Cowboys. He hates the fans. His entire persona is built on punching down on people with a fraction of his income and reach. And how does the Cowboys Owner handle this? By being all nicey nice.

When someone posts SAS, I ignore it. I don’t give him clicks because he’s not a good person. ESPN profits off Cowboys hate—and that’s fine until it crosses the line into punching down.

Events like publicly demeaning cheerleaders are only going to get worse. And I’m kinda done with it.
What’s even weirder are the posters who think the cheerleaders deserved it because the Cowboys played poorly.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
When a GB player shoves CD in the back after a play right in front of the cheerleaders and he does nothing about it of course they are going to pick on someone stronger, like a cheerleader.
he didn't want to be suspended for next weeks game! Was probably too mad at dak to really think straight!!

Vanilla2

Reaction score
I’ve said it a few times here, but the Dallas cowboys don’t respond well to being the gorilla. Until they figure out how to be tougher stuff like this will continue to happen. I feel it starts with removing the corporate polish from our “stars” and dropping all those endorsements

DillusionalFans

Reaction score
Mod/Edit: The person, speaking in the video, is Darian Lassiter. This is her Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader bio link: https://dallascowboyscheerleaders.com/our-team/darian/

If this doesn't get the Dallas Cowboys team, organization and fans upset, I don't know what will...

(Click on speaker icon in video to hear video)

Is the league office going to do something about this?

The cheerleader is taking a cue from the Cowboy players — seeking attention and making it all about them. No one cares what she thinks, now go back to your job and dance around a pole.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I’ve said it a few times here, but the Dallas cowboys don’t respond well to being the gorilla. Until they figure out how to be tougher stuff like this will continue to happen. I feel it starts with removing the corporate polish from our “stars” and dropping all those endorsements
but we have the lion

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
The Cowboys are nothing but a bunch of beta males, seriously.

You let somebody come into your house, biotch slap you across the face, disrespect your women, and piss all over your furniture and all you do is curl up in the fetal position?

Total beta males, every last one of them.:facepalm:
Mod/Edit: The person, speaking in the video, is Darian Lassiter. This is her Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader bio link: https://dallascowboyscheerleaders.com/our-team/darian/

If this doesn't get the Dallas Cowboys team, organization and fans upset, I don't know what will...

(Click on speaker icon in video to hear video)

Is the league office going to do something about this?

Come over here darling, let me comfort you. This brings up a bigger issue that has frustrated me this year. Teams come into our games like it's personal or we just won the Super Bowl. 30 years of Dem Boys Jerry SB Hype has caught up.

From GB allegedly trying to be tough on our cheerleaders :rolleyes:, to Kittle wearing his T-shirt, to Miami hyping up the game on Hard Knocks, it's like they line up to take pot shots on the pretender. It's like that scene in Airplane where they all line up to get a crack at the blabbering panic lady.

And then you get Micah on his podcasts complaining about it, and we just look soft, and encourages more of the #33 video that shows him calling us frontrunners. That's an odd call out to get in an opponent's pre-game huddle.

Bill Parcells, his boy Dan Campbell, we need a coach like that again. Tough in-your-face not afraid to call you out. McCarthy is better than Garrett, that's for sure, a Pittsburgh working man attitude, but not sure if he'll ever change the bad "we are crowning ourselves champs already" culture this team has made for itself.

And that's what seems to be the problem and the constant with the same GM/Owner for 30 years. Rex Ryan who I would say is similar to that Parcells/Campbell attitude made a comment like that also on Monday. Basically calling out Jerry for crying on the presser, asking why do the Owner, Coach, and QB all act like they should have put their jock on the field and been declared victors?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Come over here darling, let me comfort you. This brings up a bigger issue that has frustrated me this year. Teams come into our games like it's personal or we just won the Super Bowl. 30 years of Dem Boys Jerry SB Hype has caught up.

From GB allegedly trying to be tough on our cheerleaders :rolleyes:, to Kittle wearing his T-shirt, to Miami hyping up the game on Hard Knocks, it's like they line up to take pot shots on the pretender. It's like that scene in Airplane where they all line up to get a crack at the blabbering panic lady.

And then you get Micah on his podcasts complaining about it, and we just look soft, and encourages more of the #33 video that shows him calling us frontrunners. That's an odd call out to get in an opponent's pre-game huddle.

Bill Parcells, his boy Dan Campbell, we need a coach like that again. Tough in-your-face not afraid to call you out. McCarthy is better than Garrett, that's for sure, a Pittsburgh working man attitude, but not sure if he'll ever change the bad "we are crowning ourselves champs already" culture this team has made for itself.

And that's what seems to be the problem and the constant with the same GM/Owner for 30 years. Rex Ryan who I would say is similar to that Parcells/Campbell attitude made a comment like that also on Monday. Basically calling out Jerry for crying on the presser, asking why do the Owner, Coach, and QB all act like they should have put their jock on the field and been declared victors?
10000000% spot on!!!!!

:hammer: :clap::hammer:

1942willys

Reaction score
Somehow morons here think insulting women is no big deal.

There are other stories out there from other cheerleaders saying basically the same thing for those wanting proof but refuse to look

as regards linking this to the cowboys football team stinking it up somehow making all this ok

well that makes you bums really look good doesn't it?

MS17

Reaction score
It's still a privilege to play this game. There is also a way to conduct yourself with a little class when you win in an opponent's stadium.
Green Bay players may have to learn that.

Sammy

Reaction score
:facepalm:And once again you are off base as usual.
Where in the hell did you get that. As I said, they know the deal. And many of them try out hoping to use that as a stepping stone onto something more. They are using Jerry to advance to whatever their goal is. Even if it is just to say…I was a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader…And I am ok with that.
Do cheerleaders get a ring (if their team wins the SB)?

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Do cheerleaders get a ring (if their team wins the SB)?
They do actually. Some teams. It's the same deal as other front office positions, depends on how the owner is feeling. He can buy rings for everyone, or just the team and key positions.