DC Cheerleaders say GB players were repeatedly going up and yelling at them during game

starman22

Reaction score
so being insulted and harassed and everything else is just fine then?

wow that says a lot about you and none of it good
I am definitely NOT talking about the actions of the Packers players, that is reprehensible.
I was replying to DD about their compensation for being a cheerleader. I don't know how you came to that conclusion.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Exactly

They hate us and had a chip on their shoulder

Probably why they had us down 27-0 before we even realized there was a game going on

Our team is soft. Period. And until that changes this kind of stuff will continue to happen
I get crap for being a Cowboys fan and nobody cares.

Why should I care about a Cowboys employee getting crap for being associated with them?

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
This is new, and it’s sad. No one should have to take abuse at work, especially when your job has nothing to do with the job of the person abusing you and you’re compensated far less than they are.

This is textbook punching down.

The fact players are now comfortable doing it is partially the result of an environment fostered and created by 24 hours sports news networks like ESPN. Consider the face of ESPN.

Stephen A Smith.

The notorious Cowboys hater who admits he doesn’t actually hate the Cowboys. He hates the fans. His entire persona is built on punching down on people with a fraction of his income and reach. And how does the Cowboys Owner handle this? By being all nicey nice.

When someone posts SAS, I ignore it. I don’t give him clicks because he’s not a good person. ESPN profits off Cowboys hate—and that’s fine until it crosses the line into punching down.

Events like publicly demeaning cheerleaders are only going to get worse. And I’m kinda done with it.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
The Cowboys have no one to blame but themselves. The Packers knew before kickoff they were leaving AT&T with a dub and Cowboys were quick to tap out for them.
Nobody respect these clowns. From top to bottom. Jerry walks around like he's big "IT". You haven't won a SB in 29 years you old azzz crow!!!!!!!

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
These cheerleaders don't deserve to be treated like this because of the teams problems. Have some respect men (GB players) leave the cheerleaders alone.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
When a GB player shoves CD in the back after a play right in front of the cheerleaders and he does nothing about it of course they are going to pick on someone stronger, like a cheerleader.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Where did she say what the player did?

If you arent giving specifics, its just an attention grab
Right? When the Michael Irvin hotel incident came out, that's all anyone was saying about the woman involved. And she didn't even come out publicly to complain, people discovered it happened later. Why is this woman accusing men of misbehaving being automatically seen as a truth-speaker. Oh ...... right. Consistency is a mutha.

nobody

Reaction score
Ignorance? You're the one doubting our Cheerleaders.
I believe the cheerleaders, but nothing is actionable without proof. Surely with all of the cameras there someone has proof out there. Again, I've no reason to doubt the cheerleaders, but just an accusation should never be enough. Otherwise I could say you kicked my dog and you should immediately be jailed for cruelty to animals just based on my accusation. Even just video evidence of the Packers players running up that close to the cheerleaders would be proof enough something happened especially if the cheerleaders looked upset afterward.

I'm serious, there has to be some actual video evidence out there somewhere. I have no trouble believing their players did it though.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
So you are ok with young women being taken advantage of by a cheap billionaire? Shame on you.

https://brobible.com/sports/article/how-much-dallas-cowboys-cheerleaders-make/
Women mature faster than men...but we should never hold them accountable for their decisions or trust their ability to manage their own battles.

I just wish the shaming language would stop. yes, they endured verbal abuse...but they are on the field of play. We have female refs, we have female announcers...deal with it. I'm sure it was done in the 50s, 60s, 70s, etc...