DC Cheerleaders say GB players were repeatedly going up and yelling at them during game

nobody

Reaction score
Well she does have a point. The NFL will fine you and throw a flag at you if you do it to a man but it’s fair game to do it to a woman?
Players have been flagged for doing it to coaches and staff on the sidelines, too...so it isn't just players on the field. It should be a flag if done against anyone.

RoboQB

Reaction score
I will reserve my "outrage" until she tells us
what was SAID.

I mean, one guy was fired six weeks before anyone
knew what he actually said in a private email.
So, the BS meter has been set based on that.

Maybe the GB players thought she'd want to be
with a winner.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Well she does have a point. The NFL will fine you and throw a flag at you if you do it to a man but it’s fair game to do it to a woman?
Did the NFL throw a flag after CD got punked from the back by a Packer player?

If the "woman" wants to be out with the players and someone gets in their face, maybe the Cowboys need stronger Cheerleaders.

The team sure does. Crying about some football players hurting your feelings, find another job, don't cry about it...you got punked just like the Cowboys.

zeke21

Reaction score
I think that is pretty poor by the GB players. Not allowed to taunt the actual men playing against them so instead they go and take it to the cheerleaders? That is some BS right there.

1942willys

Reaction score
I am definitely NOT talking about the actions of the Packers players, that is reprehensible.
I was replying to DD about their compensation for being a cheerleader. I don't know how you came to that conclusion.
Maybe you are unable to see it yourself in yourself

ksadler1

Reaction score
Maybe they should have suited her up and put her in the game. I'm sure she would have played better than some of the players.

DZSierra

Reaction score
Chalk me up to the "I don't give a crap" club.

I read an article where the girl said she felt disrepected as a woman. News flash, they don't dress up 250 lb hogs and put them out there in a skimpy. She's not out there for her brains, guys want their T&A! LMAO

Now, what some of those cheerleaders should have done is jaw right back to the packer players and give it right back to them in their faces. THAT would have been interesting, and if they would have done that the first time, the packer players, if they had an ounce of common sense, would **** because no NFL team wants to be on TV getting into with cheerleaders in a negative light on the sideline.

Instead they (cheerleaders) cry after the fact.

Never thought about it, but the packers don't have cheerleaders. Personally, I don't see why the game needs them.