Video: DC: Dak Prescott: Turn The Page, Full Interview

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
You are a prime example of what i'm talking about. You offer absolutely NOTHING. I make a generic statement about how this site is unbearable at times when it comes to Dak and here comes the guy telling on himself who participates in the tomfoolery. You really can't make this up lol.
lol

You have approximately 50,000 more posts on this very topic than I do. Post after post after post in thread after thread after thread. I'll give you that you've been pretty quiet the last couple weeks.... LOL

You are right about one thing.... you really can't make this up.

lol

Ken

Reaction score
And yet they throw it so much and he still sucks on third and long, to the tune of the worst in the league and he sucks in the red zone.

Then you blame Moore for not being able to average 6 YPC with his RG, for Dak sucking.

No, you blame the OC, because you are a full fledged Dak-Stan that makes excuses for the scrub. You blame the OC who can be a lot better, but not the guy actually throwing the football..

You know maybe the QB is ‘just predictable’, because his skills sets are completely limited.
I don't know about 3rd and long...

I mean...maybe this year not as good but I guarantee they faced more 3rd and longs because of an ineffective RG and PELATIES. Here is what I know:

10th in the league in 3rd down conversions. For reference: they were 20th last year and 2nd in the league in 2019. I wonder what was missing in 2020????

Dak was 7th in the league on 3rd and Medium. Ahead of Rodgers, Allen, Stafford, Herbert........ I venture to say you see more 3rd and Mediums than 3rd a longs...

Yes, his 3rd and longs was atrocious...THIS YEAR. I can't find previous years.

Stop taking my critiques out of context of our running game and our OC. I have never said I need them to average 6ypc. Never.

My critiques are use your most explosive player more in both the rg and passing game. I said the OC has to be less predictable, use motion more, and get the ball to his playmakers intentionally.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
He wasn’t technically better. Defenses hasn’t figured out you could just sit on the outside routes of Beasley, meaning they basically figured out Linehan’s offense, which is why he completely sucked in 2017, running basically running the same offense.

The record was better, but Dak surely wasn’t. If anything credit Linehan for building an offense that year that maximized the personnel. But then Linehan got fired for the QB who was responsible for dumbing it down to the extent the formula in 2016 won games against garbage teams.

Dak completely sucked against good defenses like the Giants snd Vikings that year which exposed the same issues he has always had.

Dak is better now than he ever was. He’s still not even close to good enough.
Are you recalling the events right? I don't think Linehan was fired, he refused to work with Garrett anymore so he walked. Linehan wanted to change the offense but Garrett would not allow it. We agree about Dak, however.

Ken

Reaction score
Notice the words consistently in Linehan’s offense. Linehan was here for three years. And no, this struggle passing for over 200 years didn’t just happen on 2018. Dak carried it through from 2017 onwards, which is what “every” article and their mother were talking about when they were comparing him to Quincy Carter, which my phrasing and countless posts on this subject stated.

Like I said, you don’t know what you are even talking about, you are so rabid to defend your boy Dak against any of the actual facts I state. Like I say you read my posts like your boy reads defenses.
Just so you know...i get paid a lot of money to understand words and their impact.

I have no issue understanding what you are saying, you just keep changing what you say every time you post claiming victory.

khiladi

Reaction score
I don't know about 3rd and long...

I mean...maybe this year not as good but I guarantee they faced more 3rd and longs because of an ineffective RG and PELATIES. Here is what I know:

10th in the league in 3rd down conversions. For reference: they were 20th last year and 2nd in the league in 2019. I wonder what was missing in 2020????

Dak was 7th in the league on 3rd and Medium. Ahead of Rodgers, Allen, Stafford, Herbert........ I venture to say you see more 3rd and Mediums than 3rd a longs...

Yes, his 3rd and longs was atrocious...THIS YEAR. I can't find previous years.

Stop taking my critiques out of context of our running game and our OC. I have never said I need them to average 6ypc. Never.

My critiques are use your most explosive player more in both the rg and passing game. I said the OC has to be less predictable, use motion more, and get the ball to his playmakers intentionally.

So you basically have no clue about third and long when teams are actually FORCED to pass, meaning the QB can’t rely on the RG to fool defenses?

So you basically confirmed exactly what I stated, which is Dak sucked on third on longs despite being “the number 1 ranked offense”?

Ken

Reaction score
Dak-stans literally blamed Collins on this play, not the slow reading of the field and horrible pocket presence, despite all the time he had.
I would have to go back and see the entire play but I am not seeing anything wrong here.

For context, go back and watch mahomes whirl around for 10 seconds before getting sacked multiple times this past weekend.

Thanks.

khiladi

Reaction score
Just so you know...i get paid a lot of money to understand words and their impact.

I have no issue understanding what you are saying, you just keep changing what you say every time you post claiming victory.

So you get paid like Dak yo be mediocre at your job? What did I change? You can go back in fact to my second post in this thread that specifically outlines exactly what I stated, which the post you quoted from follows later which was also right and doesn’t say what you claim it did.

khiladi

Reaction score
I would have to go back and see the entire play but I am not seeing anything wrong here.

For context, go back and watch mahomes whirl around for 10 seconds before getting sacked multiple times this past weekend.

Thanks.

So when Dak gets to three SBs and at minimum an AFC conference championship every year he’s been starter in the league, then “for context” we can go back to Dak being compared to Mahomes? How about that?

Ken

Reaction score
So you basically have no clue about third and long when teams are actually FORCED to pass, meaning the QB can’t rely on the RG to fool defenses?

So you basically confirmed exactly what I stated, which is Dak sucked on third on longs despite being “the number 1 ranked offense”?
lol.

Maybe you missed what I wrote? they were 10th in 3rd downs.

7 in 3rd and mediums. Dak specifically.

I can't find any reliable rankings for 3rd and long.

Keep claiming victory over obscure rankings...that is so awesome!

Ken

Reaction score
So when Dak gets to three SBs and at minimum an AFC conference championship every year he’s been starter in the league, then “for context” we can go back to Dak being compared to Mahomes? How about that?
I guess????

To me, you are destroying a guy for a taken-out-of-context play but give a pass to a guy with such high pedigree that he bafoons his teams to a loss and gets a total pass.

Do you see your horrible arguments?

khiladi

Reaction score
lol.

Maybe you missed what I wrote? they were 10th in 3rd downs.

7 in 3rd and mediums. Dak specifically.

I can't find any reliable rankings for 3rd and long.

Keep claiming victory over obscure rankings...that is so awesome!

You said they sucked on third and longs and now you are claiming you don’t have reliable rankings and the rankings are obscure…. Why you as inconsistent at Dak is at throwing the ball?

khiladi

Reaction score
I guess????

To me, you are destroying a guy for a taken-out-of-context play but give a pass to a guy with such high pedigree that he bafoons his teams to a loss and gets a total pass.

Do you see your horrible arguments?

But for context, he Baffooned his teams to an AFC conference championship or SB every year he played…. So “for context” when did Dak do that, so that we can say, “Ah yes, we’ll give Dak a break”..

It’s not like he’s been in the league starting longer than Mahomes.. oh wait a minute..

Ken

Reaction score
You said they sucked on third and longs and now you are claiming you don’t have reliable rankings and the rankings are obscure…. Why you as inconsistent at Dak is at throwing the ball?
The one ranking i saw sucked...but it was from the Washington post i believe.

Let me know if you have a better source

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Exactly.

He really thinks Dak is still the 4th round rookie that was thrown to the wolves not completely ready.

If you ask him...Big Ben ran the same offense as a rookie as he ran in his 10th year in the league...lol
exactly. he has often bashed Dak about his rookie year..... and holds his rookie performance against him. in his simple mind they have to play at the same high level from Day 1, if not then they are bad no matter what. I just don't get the mentality. I get that he hates dak. he absolutely hates dak with a passion, but he can't explain why he does what he does and what his goal is and what the alternatives are. he absolutely avoids answering those questions.

he has been proven wrong many times on things he says.

Reactions: Ken

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
You already proved you don’t read correctly when it comes to blind and rabid defense of our mediocre QB. I’ve said he’s been baby-sat and had an offense tailored for him for years, which is why terms such as “Dak-friendly” offense were invented.

And if we have the number 1 offense in the NFL because of an offense tailored for him, why are you constantly blaming Moore and the RG and WRs and every other excuse but “the Chosen One”?

as opposed to blind and rabid hate of the same QB...you have yet to explain why the incessent bashing. I think everyone understand without a doubt you absolutely hate dak....but 14000 posts? about the same thing? why?

and what's your alternative or you probably have zero care if Cowboys succeed or fail, you just want to bash Dak. is that it?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
So basically, you confirmed exactly what I stated, which is Dak struggled to put up 200 yards consistently, setting Cowboys records on par to Quincy Carter in futility, with a much better roster in facf until Amari Cooper came and rescued him by telling him to stop being so blind, because Schwartz is having his CBs sitting on routes with no safety over the top, so just throw a go route, because I’m wide open?

Thanks.. So basically Dak just does what backup QBs like Cooper Rush do without starting a single game in 4 years, getting the ball to Amari 8 times for 120 yards and the game winning TD..
so in your expert opinion Hurns, Williams and Swaim were better than what we had during Carter time? really!!!

and you dismiss the fact that when we added Cooper. we had the #1 offense in the league and went 7-1.....hmmmm

Reactions: Ken

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
lol

You have approximately 50,000 more posts on this very topic than I do. Post after post after post in thread after thread after thread. I'll give you that you've been pretty quiet the last couple weeks.... LOL

You are right about one thing.... you really can't make this up.

lol
100% of your posts are about Dak. Someone who doesn't like him. Let that sink in.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
If Dak was not so embarrassing on the field, there would be no talk or discussions.
That's crap lol.. Romo went through the same thing though he was more embarrassing on the field than Dak was. Imagine a guy coming off his best season as a pro and leading his team to 11 wins and someone thinking its "embarassing"......just ridiculous lol. And did it with a "bad OC", "Bad coach and "bad RB".