Video: DC: Dak Prescott: Turn The Page, Full Interview

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Talk, the coin of the realm in Cowboysland. Romo did it and Prescott does it as well and then we get the old man and his son.

The last thing I want to hear is what they think I want to hear, which is all they ever say.

I am also tired of this leadership nonsense. A true leader holds the players accountable. His players are screwing up, stop being their buddy and start being their leader. Rah rahing before the game isn't leadership.

Someone needs to sit Prescott down and show him some film of QB's like Marino and Kelly when their guys would screw up. No, it was not OK to make stupid mistakes and I actually saw Marino motion to the sideline to get the player out of the game several times. Didn't matter if he'd just thrown a pick 6, he was still the undisputed leader.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Talk, the coin of the realm in Cowboysland. Romo did it and Prescott does it as well and then we get the old man and his son.

The last thing I want to hear is what they think I want to hear, which is all they ever say.

I am also tired of this leadership nonsense. A true leader holds the players accountable. His players are screwing up, stop being their buddy and start being their leader. Rah rahing before the game isn't leadership.

Someone needs to sit Prescott down and show him some film of QB's like Marino and Kelly when their guys would screw up. No, it was not OK to make stupid mistakes and I actually saw Marino motion to the sideline to get the player out of the game several times. Didn't matter if he'd just thrown a pick 6, he was still the undisputed leader.

That is what I have been trying to convey. Dak is fragile mentally, and now somewhat physically. A great guy, no doubt about that, maybe. But during the heat of the battle if his team is losing, he just sits on the bench by himself staring into wonder land. But, not all the time, because if the team is winning then he is up and around butt slapping...carrying on. He has the locker room, it is his, like it or not.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Those guys are Cowboy fans...you just wasted your time telling someone not to waste their time?
wow...i need a joint...brb
I hear ya but don’t see it as a waste of my time. Hopefully it will ultimately lead to less of his time wasted and less feeding of the trolls.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
That is what I have been trying to convey. Dak is fragile mentally, and now somewhat physically. A great guy, no doubt about that, maybe. But during the heat of the battle if his team is losing, he just sits on the bench by himself staring into wonder land. But, not all the time, because if the team is winning then he is up and around butt slapping...carrying on. He has the locker room, it is his, like it or not.
I had complete confidence in his leadership abilities until he started complaining about the fans , then the officiating and now his family calling out everyone.

Sounds like someone who can’t handle pressure or criticism. It’s not a good look for who’s supposed to be our leader.

He’s looks very comfortable when everything’s going our way and not as when it’s not. Which is reflected in his frustration off the field and performance on the field.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I had complete confidence in his leadership abilities until he started complaining about the fans , then the officiating and now his family calling out everyone.

Sounds like someone who can’t handle pressure or criticism. It’s not a good look for who’s supposed to be our leader.

He’s looks very comfortable when everything’s going our way and not as when it’s not. Which is reflected in his frustration off the field and performance on the field.

I don't blame him for his pressure...he does lots of commercials and he thinks he is what is wants to think he is...a salesman, and a damn good one at that. Good looking dude...out dancing on warm up field in front of the entire Nation...shooting ducks in the ground all around the game.

lol...that saying..."If you can't dazzle them with brilliance...baffle em with bull crap". Here we are.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
As a Cowboys fan you hope he gets better, but reality kind of nags on you and says it’s been six years now as a starter and something is still off. He also seems to have too much of Garrett’s politician in him IMO. I don’t really know what to believe about him. I’m not convinced he really, really wants to win a championship. I get the sense he’s also content with $160 million, being the face of America’s Team, saying the right things, and making commercials and sponsorship money as possible.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You really shouldn’t waste time with Dak like trolls. Their existence predicates on inciting homers. Ignore is a wonderful feature .

Oh oh he's back with a vengeance.....:muttley:
that-little-troll-annoyed.gif

shabazz

Reaction score
I’m still trying to figure out how Dak ever became ‘elite’ when he’s been mediocre the majority of his career here.

Can we just turn the page on Dak’s career to where it says he was traded?

….the stats against scrub teams and being in the NFC East has a lot to do with it. On paper many of the stats are very impressive, but when they are put into proper context, as well as a 1-3 playoff record, a different story unfolds