News: DC: Jerry Jones Sees Tony Romo Being Active "In The Near Future"

NewsBot

Reaction score
FRISCO, Texas – It’s a good bet that Tony Romo won’t be active this weekend in Cleveland, but the Cowboys continue to be encouraged by his progress.

Cowboys owner/general manager Jerry Jones said Friday that Romo is still working his way back to full health, but his progress has been encouraging. To hear it from Jones, it could even be enough to see Romo active on a game day sometime soon.

"I don't want to get into detail, but I sure do see him active,” Jones said. “Like I said, we'll play that by ear. But I see Tony active in the future and the near future."

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Love me some Jerry. He actually tells the truth. He's going to be the executive of the year....that's 2x NFL executive of the year. We got a nice practice facility, good draft, team is 7-1.

:dance::dance::dance:

MagicMan

Reaction score
Love me some Jerry. He actually tells the truth. He's going to be the executive of the year....that's 2x NFL executive of the year. We got a nice practice facility, good draft, team is 7-1.

:dance::dance::dance:

You forgot going into the HOF already. This is costing Jerry a ton of money, but I guess he wants to enjoy it while still above ground. Can't take it with you, right Jerry? ;)

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"I don't want to get into detail, but I sure do see him active,” Jones said. “Like I said, we'll play that by ear. But I see Tony active in the future and the near future."
beating-a-dead-horse.jpg

DandyDon52

Reaction score
could be jerry just wants to say romo is coming back soon, to keep his fans happy and into the season.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
Because he can't resist the pr, he will have romo activated on thanksgiving.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
FRISCO, Texas – It’s a good bet that Tony Romo won’t be active this weekend in Cleveland, but the Cowboys continue to be encouraged by his progress.

Cowboys owner/general manager Jerry Jones said Friday that Romo is still working his way back to full health, but his progress has been encouraging. To hear it from Jones, it could even be enough to see Romo active on a game day sometime soon.

Continue reading...

Active as in travelling to Cancun, correct?

Hey, Tony, leave Written behind when you go.