News: DC: Spagnola: Stop It All, Dak's Not Going Anywhere

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
It's very simple. If you're tired of 27 years of no SB, stop watching the Cowboys. Find something else to do. Or follow another team. Why torment yourself and those around you with constant complaining? It's not healthy.

Aven8

Reaction score
I thought he made a lot of valid points. We’re stuck with Dak so what’s the point of dogging him every chance we get? Will your dream come true? Maybe. I did this with JG, Jaylon, and Moore and I got my wish! Took forever though….;)

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Only Deshaun Watson has a higher cap hit than Dak in 2023 and 2024. Extension/restructure coming soon, which I'm sure will go over well here.
Finally it took 1 1/2 pages to read a comment about the article, and not about Mickey.
I am surprised it was not a bash Dak thread yet (not that he doesn't deserve some of it). So we get Mickey comments.
The is ok also. Some are funny. Good for a Saturday morning laugh. :laugh:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Finally it took 1 1/2 pages to read a comment about the article, and not about Mickey.
I am surprised it was not a bash Dak thread yet (not that he doesn't deserve some of it). So we get Mickey comments.
The is ok also. Some are funny. Good for a Saturday morning laugh. :laugh:
He deserves it as he is unprofessional and he earned that long before he became the company journal monkey.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He deserves it as he is unprofessional and he earned that long before he became the company journal monkey.
He used to be really good back in the 80' and 90's. Though still put most of a positive spin on things. He used to do the season preview for the Sporting News when he worked for the DMN.
Then he started writing for the Dallas Cowboys Weekly in the 90's.
With the explosion of the internet things shifted. I don't mind some his articles, but yeah, needs to be critical at times as well.

I have not read as much of his stuff this past season though.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Mickey is happy to have a paycheck. Dude is awful.
I don't think he's wrong in this instance, though, if you read the column. Best we can hope for is a) he plays better than he did in San Fran and/or b) we at least follow the Phillly path and draft a QB who can possibly take over if Prescott can't get the job done. The Joneses have said they are committed to Dak. They have to be this year, and it may be in the best interest of the team to extend his contract in order to lower his $49 million and $52 million cap hits the next two years. (Doesn't mean they have to keep him beyond that or if he fails, Dallas can't Wentz him.)

rambo2

Reaction score
I see Mickey Spags and I just ignore. The guy is Jerry’s Goebbels.
And yet you read the propaganda here and have your picture of Tom Landry who was awful when Jerry had to fire him.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I thought he made a lot of valid points. We’re stuck with Dak so what’s the point of dogging him every chance we get? Will your dream come true? Maybe. I did this with JG, Jaylon, and Moore and I got my wish! Took forever though….;)
Eventually we will be proven right. It's all we got. lol

IslandCowboy

Reaction score
If Dak is still the QB in 2025/6and we haven't been to the NFC CG we riot.

erod

Reaction score
There's a reason Spagnola and Fisher were left behind by their 70s and 80s peers.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Crazy that mickey still has a job. Hes awful. Him and fisher both need to be punched in the mouth

Rayman70

Reaction score
Ole mickey still forcing the square peg thru the round hole. 27 years running. How dare we question them.