News: DC: Spagnola: Stop It All, Dak's Not Going Anywhere

Rayman70

Reaction score
If Mickey starts posting articles where he is being critical of Dak..mark it down because the FO is getting ready to get rid of him.

The only time I remember Mickey being remotely negative about an active starter on the team was QC. He did not like him at all.
exactly. Same with Fisher. Right before Amari was traded for a ham sandwich Fisher created a "what if" narrative during a Yt broadcast that insinuated Amari MIGHT BE LAZY and COULD be moved. He was coy. But he knew because Jerry put the word out with him and Mickey. they created a story ahead of what they were about to do. Same thing could be coming with Dak...except Dak may have earned some of it. Its dirty journalism tactics.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I can at least tolerate Fisher in small doses, but Mickey is 100% intolerable. I just can't. When Jerry bought the team it was a culture of sycophant's and yes men as far as journalists(0 fault of Landry). The losing culture was being almost defended. CHANGE WAS NEEDED. Jerry really salvaged the entire team and infused it with new blood with team reporters and such. We need that again guys. The guys like Mickey and Fisher are now embedded for so long we will never get any accountability. We need a reboot. Until that time, idgits like Mickey and Fisher will do what they do in their staggering arrogance. Going along to get along isnt honest reporting.

Rayman70

Reaction score
whats the line a few years back Mickey coined? "if hes so great why is he available?" Something like that. That right there was stunning and sounds like a thing Jerry told him to say and sounds like how Stevie Jones thinks. Scary, how they defend the joneses.

Mannix

Reaction score
If Mickey starts posting articles where he is being critical of Dak..mark it down because the FO is getting ready to get rid of him.

The only time I remember Mickey being remotely negative about an active starter on the team was QC. He did not like him at all.
Dang it....you stole the same take I've had about him for years....he will defend so and so (Player or Coach) over and over and over....UNTIL the FO releases so and so....then, and ONLY then, will be come out and say that it was probably time for the Cowboys to cut bait with so and so...he is pathetic...the little shill has no pride whatsoever.

Last edited: