Signed by Cowboys DE Ryan Davis signed; former Jacksonville Jaguar

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You do realize that the team only has 4 CB which means....Byron will be playing two positions again and Wilcox will see the field more. Can't win for losing.
How often do they need 4 CBs on the field or 5 if Jones played CB?

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
I think they did at one point, provided Tapper could play.

LOL. Tapper is a raw and now injured rookie who didn't take one snap in preseason, game or practice, when Garrett said that.

If Tapper was the reason he asserted that, then he truly is a moron of epic proportions.

Zman5

Reaction score
Jerry and Garrett are usually more than a week late on most football on field related actions. It's a process ...oops, I mean progress.

So if we get a old vet that hasn't been here, is he a process stopper for the young players?

Reactions: BAT

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
So if we get a old vet that hasn't been here, is he a process stopper for the young players?

Process stopper?? Only progress (I'm assuming this is what you meant) stoppers are the guys who can't get a job the old fashioned way, buy EARNING it. If an old has been is beating you out of a job, then you suck.

Zman5

Reaction score
Process stopper?? Only progress (I'm assuming this is what you meant) stoppers are the guys who can't get a job the old fashioned way, buy EARNING it. If an old has been is beating you out of a job, then you suck.

It was a bad pun on my part.

Reactions: BAT

boysfanindc

Reaction score
Or a urologist named Dick Trickle.

I swear, there used to be a pair of OB/Gyns in Arlington with offices across from Arlington Memorial Hospital whose names were Cluck and Hatch.

There is a urologist here named Dr Assleram, specialty colonoscopies.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Or a urologist named Dick Trickle.

I swear, there used to be a pair of OB/Gyns in Arlington with offices across from Arlington Memorial Hospital whose names were Cluck and Hatch.

True story, the former head of Vascular Surgery at UCLA is a guy named Sam Ahn, pronounced "On". He was working on a new catheter that the surgeon could change on demand to make it soft to enter confined spaces or hard to push through obstructions. He didn't get it to work but he did trademark the product ahead of time. He filed it under the trademark "The Hard Ahn".

shabazz

Reaction score
True story, the former head of Vascular Surgery at UCLA is a guy named Sam Ahn, pronounced "On". He was working on a new catheter that the surgeon could change on demand to make it soft to enter confined spaces or hard to push through obstructions. He didn't get it to work but he did trademark the product ahead of time. He filed it under the trademark "The Hard Ahn".

Way too much material there to work with.