News: DE Sam Williams arrested Sunday on controlled substance, weapons charges

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with carrying a gun in Texas. Nothing wrong with weed. Not saying Sam was right or wrong.
If it is registered to him, no doubt, it isn't. TEXAS!

"Nothing wrong with weed" Are you sure? Would you let your 5-year-old kid smoke it?? Of course you wouldn't! Weed makes people do stupid things. Not all, because we all know drugs effects each one of us differently. I got lost in a Sinaloan jungle back in 1978 when I was 11 years old and didn't find my way out of it until 1993. I think I smoked half that jungle in that time. I know for a fact what weed does to the brain when you're a habitual smoker. I was a F up for all that time. Several of my friends who didn't stop have mental disorders, like Paranoid Schizophrenia, Bipolar, Depression, etc. Several of my other friends who stopped a long time ago are all fine. Their brain cells slowly but surely regenerated after quitting. Hanging around in the housing projects here in San Antonio, I saw firsthand what weed does to the underdeveloped brain. So it's dangerous to go around saying that there is NOTHING wrong with weed. smh

Last edited:

FVSTONE

Reaction score

Edit Marijuana and a weapon .... lol goodness.

Dallas Cowboys defensive end Sam Williams was arrested by Frisco police Sunday night on charges of possession of a controlled substance and unlawful carrying of a weapon, per a police department spokesperson.
The controlled substance charge, for alleged possession of marijuana, is a low-level state felony and the unlawful carrying of a weapon is a misdemeanor, according to Frisco police. Williams, 24, played in the Cowboys’ 22-14 loss in Seattle on Saturday. He returned with the team early Sunday morning.

The Cowboys declined to comment through a spokesman. The team is aware of the arrest.

Release immediately!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't need this type of cancer on this team.............

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well, I'm just gonna say it.

Our defense seems to have gotten a lot less scary this week.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
The odds on him growing up are against him.
I dont know... I doubt he is all that different than a lot of NFL players. I work with incarcerated juveniles. I feel for these guys as they are literally on their own and have no clue about the world they live in. I try to talk to them all the time about simple stuff we all take for granted. Ordering food from menus, traveling on a plane, taxes, job applications....... how are you supposed to learn about this stuff if you have nobody to teach you.

many of these NFL players are or were in similar upbringings. My youngest daughter is 21 and she opened an IRA account and has 10 Tesla stocks that she did all on her own. What are the chances of any of my students having an IRA?

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I thought in Texas you can
This. ^^^^Smoking weed and even owning a gun is not necessarily a problem. Unless you are acting like a fool with both. Which is stupid.

You don’t have to be a “choir boy” to be successful in the NFL. But you can’t be stupid.
i heard he was using the barrel of his gun to smoke bowls.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Where are all of the people who called me crazy for wanting to use that second rounder on someone else? Travis jones for instance. Hey what do I know lol. I knew this was a mistake. Character issues always come back. Making someone with issues a millionaire usually doesnt cure the issue.
yep... always comes back to haunt you. I mean, the Bucs sure do regret drafting Warren Sapp with all those issues he had pre-draft.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Dumb. Just dumb.

Whatever punishment the NFL decides to give him, he deserves it.