News: DE Sam Williams arrested Sunday on controlled substance, weapons charges

HungryLion

Reaction score
I skipped to the end after a few pages, so maybe this was addressed already. I see a lot of people mentioned registration of the firearm. Is registration a thing in TX? I would not have thought so.

Edit: Just looked it up. It is not.
I imagine it has to be because of the possession I live in PA. Not Texas. But I’m pretty sure here in PA. It’s illegal to have a firearm while possessing illegal drugs.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Nope....And if we are being honest... He really hasn't been impressive during camp. I would bet money Jimmy would cut him to send a message...but this adminstration...has the balls the size of Dylan Malheney.

:popcorn:
not only that, but Jr probably is sharing his weed with him as we speak

HabsCowboysOwn

Reaction score
If it is registered to him, no doubt, it isn't. TEXAS!

"Nothing wrong with weed" Are you sure? Would you let your 5-year-old kid smoke it?? Of course you wouldn't! Weed makes people do stupid things. Not all, because we all know drugs effects each one of us differently. I got lost in a Sinaloan jungle back in 1978 when I was 11 years old and didn't find my way out of it until 1993. I think I smoked half that jungle in that time. I know for a fact what weed does to the brain when you're a habitual smoker. I was a F up for all that time. Several of my friends who didn't stop have mental disorders, like Paranoid Schizophrenia, Bipolar, Depression, etc. Several of my other friends who stopped a long time ago are all fine. Their brain cells slowly but surely regenerated after quitting. Hanging around in the housing projects here in San Antonio, I saw firsthand what weed does to the underdeveloped brain. So it's dangerous to go around saying that there is NOTHING wrong with weed. smh
So does alcohol, better make that illegal too eh? Weed isn’t the problem, abuse is. Same could be said for any substance and pretty much anything else in life.

rags747

Reaction score
How is it possible that in the State of Texas he can possibly have an unlawful carry of a weapon?!

Xizor

Reaction score
It is only a felony in Texas if you are carrying over 4 ounces. My guess is he had oil. Only dumb thing he did was not say it was CBD. Costs too much to get it tested.

*correction should of said Delta 8 which is legal"

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
I imagine it has to be because of the possession I live in PA. Not Texas. But I’m pretty sure here in PA. It’s illegal to have a firearm while possessing illegal drugs.
As I said earlier we just had an appellate court rule that you can't deny the 2nd Amendment over possession of a controlled substance.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I didn't say he was a bad person. (According to Reality, it's not marijuana, but since that was the premise of your reply, as well as my original post, I'll expound.) If he's willing to risk so much, just to get high, he's an idiot. If it's something more than weed, he's an absolute moron.
Something more than weed is a different conversation. I read it was less than a gram so yeah now this new stuff is coming out I’ll reserve judgement I guess until more stuff comes out….

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If it is registered to him, no doubt, it isn't. TEXAS!

"Nothing wrong with weed" Are you sure? Would you let your 5-year-old kid smoke it?? Of course you wouldn't! Weed makes people do stupid things. Not all, because we all know drugs effects each one of us differently. I got lost in a Sinaloan jungle back in 1978 when I was 11 years old and didn't find my way out of it until 1993. I think I smoked half that jungle in that time. I know for a fact what weed does to the brain when you're a habitual smoker. I was a F up for all that time. Several of my friends who didn't stop have mental disorders, like Paranoid Schizophrenia, Bipolar, Depression, etc. Several of my other friends who stopped a long time ago are all fine. Their brain cells slowly but surely regenerated after quitting. Hanging around in the housing projects here in San Antonio, I saw firsthand what weed does to the underdeveloped brain. So it's dangerous to go around saying that there is NOTHING wrong with weed. smh
I'm pretty sure brain cells don't regenerate. Maybe it just took a long time for the THC to clear out of them.
I remember walking through the hallway between classes in high school one day. Suddenly, I was absolutely stoned, and I hadn't smoked a thing since at least the day before.

Only happened that one time, but it showed me that THC can stay with you.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
How is it possible that in the State of Texas he can possibly have an unlawful carry of a weapon?!
He was prob stoned and his recent speeding issue was a misdemeanor

• Be at least 21 years old
  • Not have a prior felony conviction
  • Not have a recent conviction for certain types of misdemeanors
  • Not be subject to an unexpired protective order
  • Not be restricted from possessing a firearm under federal law
  • Not be intoxicated, except in certain situations

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Tad and Daks agent already making a strong list for this years excuse rolodex. At the end of the day a clown show is still a clown show.