News: DE Sam Williams arrested Sunday on controlled substance, weapons charges

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
yep... always comes back to haunt you. I mean, the Bucs sure do regret drafting Warren Sapp with all those issues he had pre-draft.
Sapp's issues did not really continue once he got to the NFL. He grew up. Williams is still being oblivious.

DandyDon52

Reaction score

Edit Marijuana and a weapon .... lol goodness.

Dallas Cowboys defensive end Sam Williams was arrested by Frisco police Sunday night on charges of possession of a controlled substance and unlawful carrying of a weapon, per a police department spokesperson.
The controlled substance charge, for alleged possession of marijuana, is a low-level state felony and the unlawful carrying of a weapon is a misdemeanor, according to Frisco police. Williams, 24, played in the Cowboys’ 22-14 loss in Seattle on Saturday. He returned with the team early Sunday morning.

The Cowboys declined to comment through a spokesman. The team is aware of the arrest.

NO COMMENT doesnt bode well. that means they are thinking about dumping him.
Same guy throwing punches in practice last week.
He is the type that will get a lot of penaltys.

I would trade or cut him, you cant fix a guy like this.

shabazz

Reaction score
If it is registered to him, no doubt, it isn't. TEXAS!

"Nothing wrong with weed" Are you sure? Would you let your 5-year-old kid smoke it?? Of course you wouldn't! Weed makes people do stupid things. Not all, because we all know drugs effects each one of us differently. I got lost in a Sinaloan jungle back in 1978 when I was 11 years old and didn't find my way out of it until 1993. I think I smoked half that jungle in that time. I know for a fact what weed does to the brain when you're a habitual smoker. I was a F up for all that time. Several of my friends who didn't stop have mental disorders, like Paranoid Schizophrenia, Bipolar, Depression, etc. Several of my other friends who stopped a long time ago are all fine. Their brain cells slowly but surely regenerated after quitting. Hanging around in the housing projects here in San Antonio, I saw firsthand what weed does to the underdeveloped brain. So it's dangerous to go around saying that there is NOTHING wrong with weed. smh
How would the world ever have heard Regaee if it wasn’t for ganja?

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I skipped to the end after a few pages, so maybe this was addressed already. I see a lot of people mentioned registration of the firearm. Is registration a thing in TX? I would not have thought so.

Edit: Just looked it up. It is not.

Canada180

bannedontherun88
Reaction score
I don’t think you’re an idiot for smoking weed especially when these NFL players have said it helps using this as opposed to painkillers. I mean whatever suspension he gets he deserves it but I’m not going to question his character or say he’s a bad person for smoking weed and carrying a gun.
If one of the rules of your employment says no WEED then dont do it .....~ Randy Gregory

erod

Reaction score
I skipped to the end after a few pages, so maybe this was addressed already. I see a lot of people mentioned registration of the firearm. Is registration a thing in TX? I would not have thought so.
Absolutely, it is.

Kolemmitt

Reaction score
This blows, but some of you guys are acting like he murdered someone or beat up a kid.
Weed and carrying a gun. Did he shoot anyone with that gun? We had a head coach carry a gun into an airport - remember that?? Remember the crap Michael Irvin got caught for?

Look, he is a knucklehead, but this one act does not make him a bad person, what did you guys do in your early 20s? He is a young kid, and he can learn from this.
And, there is no way that you can see that he is a wasted pick just from this. It will be a short suspension, and the kid has all of the talent in the world. Besides Micah, he might be the most athletically gifted person on our team.