de tyrone crawford

Reaction score
MOZONE;4534556 said:
So Im trolling because I disagree with a pick ?

Anyway , love the Claiborne pick .
Really hate developmental picks when were trying to win a super bowl .
I wouldnt have a problem with it but we do this every year .
Give me football players who can play NOW !

Go Cowboys !

just messing with you, yesterday your post was so over-the-top-best-you-could-hope-for I didn't expect the negativity today...

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
sacks and tackles behind line of scrimmage were basically same as shea mcclellin last two years...

very good production from a guy with lots more upside.

was a comm college guy so only two years in a major program.
has great measurables.

very good r3 pick.
fills a major need and was a good value.

jjktkk

Reaction score
MOZONE;4534584 said:
Maybe someone who will PLAY ?!?!
:rolleyes:

Please provide a list off 3rd rounders who are instant starters from day 1. Theres a reason why there 3rd rounders. :rolleyes:

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
SDogo;4534536 said:
Winn is more ready to contribute now but I agree, Crawford has the bigger upside. Just not sure when we will see it.

We heard the same on Hatcher and we are still waiting....

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
SDogo;4534536 said:
Winn is more ready to contribute now but I agree, Crawford has the bigger upside. Just not sure when we will see it.

Immediately! on special teams

Chuck 54

Reaction score
MOZONE;4534556 said:
So Im trolling because I disagree with a pick ?

Anyway , love the Claiborne pick .
Really hate developmental picks when were trying to win a super bowl .
I wouldnt have a problem with it but we do this every year .
Give me football players who can play NOW !

Go Cowboys !

This guy isn't developmental...highly rated DE with size and athleticism and strength. Just because a guy has lots of upside and potential for even more doesn't mean he's not ready to go now.

I really believe he will be on the field regularly this year in the rotation and In passing situations.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
DFWJC;4534582 said:
All I know is that he was not in Kiper's top 10 available

Kiper had him rated as his # 8 DE among all prospects...Curry was #7

MOZONE

Reaction score
EGG;4534580 said:
just messing with you, yesterday your post was so over-the-top-best-you-could-hope-for I didn't expect the negativity today...
Sorry .
Just expressing how I feel .
As much as i loved the Mo pick , I dislike picks that we pick year after year that would have been later round picks and they tell us "we couldnt believe he was there He'll be great down the road "
We need to win NOW .
Like I said I hope hes great because hes now a cowboy but we need depth now we cant play around hoping a player develops 2-3 years from now .

Reaction score
I was hoping for Ben Jones myself and it would not have been a reach pick for them,,, but hey, maybe Kowalski can be the center the team needs,,,

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
jjktkk;4534613 said:
See Lissemore. Thanks.

What does that have to do with Hatcher not developing into what everyone said we were drafting then?

MOZONE

Reaction score
Chuck 54;4534608 said:
This guy isn't developmental...highly rated DE with size and athleticism and strength. Just because a guy has lots of upside and potential for even more doesn't mean he's not ready to go now.

I really believe he will be on the field regularly this year in the rotation and In passing situations.

I hope so but we've seen this song and dance many times before .

67CowboysFan

Reaction score
MOZONE;4534584 said:
Maybe someone who will PLAY ?!?!
:rolleyes:
Do you know that he won't. We haven't had OTA's or training camp. Lets see what he looks like before we start judging. Josh Brent was way more than I ever expected right from the start.

Aven8

Reaction score
Look up the stats. He's had more TFL's then McCellen in the past two years and around the same amount of sacks. I like him at his weight right now. I'm tired of 310lb guys that can't get to the QB.

He will play a lot this year. The reason? Rob plays everybody. That's how it should be.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
SDogo;4534407 said:
I liked Winn better but no issues with this pick

me too was winn gone? but i think crawford has a higher ceiling. His numbers are pretty nice.