DeAngelo Hall

AtlCB

Reaction score
All of the talk on Atlanta sports radio is that the Falcons should trade DeAngelo Hall now for his disrespect of the team, the previous coaching staff, the current coaching staff, and for losing his cool during the game with the Panthers.

If the Falcons trade Hall, should the Cowboys make an offer? What would you be willing to give up for DeAngelo Hall? One of the hosts suggested Hall for RW. I'd personally fly up to Dallas to set Jerry straight if he considered that trade. I would be willing to give up our second round pick (which will probably be a very low one) for the chance to turn around DeAngelo Hall. Could you imagine a defense backfield of Newman, Williams, Hall, and Hamlin? :eek:

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
AtlCB;1674178 said:
All of the talk on Atlanta sports radio is that the Falcons should trade DeAngelo Hall now for his disrespect of the team, the previous coaching staff, the current coaching staff, and for losing his cool during the game with the Panthers.

If the Falcons trade Hall, should the Cowboys make an offer? What would you be willing to give up for DeAngelo Hall? One of the hosts suggested Hall for RW. I'd personally fly up to Dallas to set Jerry straight if he considered that trade. I would be willing to give up our second round pick (which will probably be a very low one) for the chance to turn around DeAngelo Hall. Could you imagine a defense backfield of Newman, Williams, Hall, and Hamlin? :eek:

I am sorry, but Hall is one of the most overrated players in the league. TO made him his b&^&h last year:laugh2:

I would give a 3rd, nothing higher.

Daudr

Reaction score
There is no way that Hall is worth anything that Atlanta will want for the trade.

AtlCB

Reaction score
Beast_from_East;1674180 said:
I am sorry, but Hall is one of the most overrated players in the league. TO made him his b&^&h last year:laugh2:

I would give a 3rd, nothing higher.
On our team, he wouldn't face receivers like TO. He would usually be lined up against a team's #2 WR, and our second round pick will not be too far from being a third.

sbark

Reaction score
I wanted TO and wanted Tank.........

but for some reason, my instincts tell me the Boys' should stay along, long long way away from d.Hall...............just something there

is not really all that great of a CB...............

TO is on a roll..........rather have TO happy, dont need to bring in a guy that upsets that apple cart........after their run-in last season........

AtlCB

Reaction score
Daudr;1674181 said:
There is no way that Hall is worth anything that Atlanta will want for the trade.

You might be right. They will be stuck with him then. I can't see any team giving up a first round draft pick for this guy.

MC KAos

Reaction score
i wouldnt give a seventh rounder up for that guy, id rather have crayton(a 7th rounder) on this team than him

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
AtlCB;1674182 said:
On our team, he wouldn't face receivers like TO. He would usually be lined up against a team's #2 WR, and our second round pick will not be too far from being a third.

Good point my friend.

I still dont go higher than a 3rd. I tell Atlanta to take it or leave it.:cool:

superpunk

Reaction score
Absolutely I would.

Is he overrated? Yes.

He's also what - 23 years old? Very few corners blossom until their late 20s. More directly, they are able to make plays by their athleticism from the second they get in the league. But for whatever reason, it takes quite a few years in most cases for them to obtain the level of play recognition that is required to be a playmaker like Champ Bailey. Hall still has plenty of years to mature as a person and a player.

But it would be nearly impossible to obtain him.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Hall is a human highlight film, for the opponents WR's

he's one of the most overrated (if not THE most overrated) players in the league, and he is absolutely a putrid tackler...in addiiton, he's a total turd on the field

no way in hell I'd trade for that guy

David

joseephuss

Reaction score
Virginia Tech has produced a few unstable guys recently and he is one of them.

Was this host serious about trading Hall for Roy? Dallas would need more in return. Atlanta will not have great leverage in trading Hall. Everyone knows the Falcons are tired of him and can drive the asking price down.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
i might trade reeves for him straightup... maybe. hall sucks.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
23051064.jpg

Rackat

Reaction score
I'd trade a bag of Cheetos for him. If I got to keep half the Cheetos.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Hall is an above average corner who talks way to much ..... but I would give a 3rd for the guy in a heartbeat.

Heck I would trade J. Jones straight up for him ...... to me they are the same type of player talent wise ..... just that Jones is not an A hole.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
zrinkill;1674360 said:
Hall is an above average corner who talks way to much ..... but I would give a 3rd for the guy in a heartbeat.

Heck I would trade J. Jones straight up for him ...... to me they are the same type of player talent wise ..... just that Jones is not an A hole.

we need Hall at CB about as much as we need Q-Bong or Hutchinson at QB

David

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
dbair1967;1674367 said:
we need Hall at CB about as much as we need Q-Bong or Hutchinson at QB

So our 3rd and 4th corners are more talented than Hall?