DeAngelo Hall

TunaFan33

Benched
Reaction score
AtlCB;1674178 said:
All of the talk on Atlanta sports radio is that the Falcons should trade DeAngelo Hall now for his disrespect of the team, the previous coaching staff, the current coaching staff, and for losing his cool during the game with the Panthers.

If the Falcons trade Hall, should the Cowboys make an offer? What would you be willing to give up for DeAngelo Hall? One of the hosts suggested Hall for RW. I'd personally fly up to Dallas to set Jerry straight if he considered that trade. I would be willing to give up our second round pick (which will probably be a very low one) for the chance to turn around DeAngelo Hall. Could you imagine a defense backfield of Newman, Williams, Hall, and Hamlin? :eek:

:lmao: :lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2:

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
ive said for a long time that after Vick, hall was the most overrated player in the NFL. its probably V-Tech thing.... but still for a 3rd rd pick i would be interested just cause Reeves sucks n we could use more depth. with newman healthy Hall would guard the #2 receiver half the time and he has potential to actually be good one day. but i doubt atlanta would ever accept a 3rd rd pick even though he's not worth more...

Kilyin

Reaction score
Hall is an egomaniac, he isn't going to come play nickel back and special teams. He isn't good enough to replace Newman or Henry, so f him.

5mics

Next Year's Champions
Reaction score
theebs;1674413 said:
I find it funny that everyone is calling this guy a turd etc.....

I happen to agree, he is immature and I belive he has been enabled by the people there in atlanta and former players like Deion Sanders.

It is funny to me how the same people in this thread calling him a turd and so forth root for owens. Hall has now done exactly what owens has done. I am sure at some point he will reach the boiling point and will attack his coaches or fellow teammates in the media.

Its funny how Hall gets personal penalties that hurt his team, parks in handicap spots, parks in coaches spots and yells at his coaches and points fingers at them and he is a loser, but Terrell Owens did the exact same thing and everyone here love him and he can do no wrong......Pretty weak IMO.

Owens purposely parked in handicap and coaches spots while in philly and no one remembers that but there was a whole thread of people piling on hall for that the other day.

oh and me, I dont like either of them. I will say this though. At some point hall will grow up, not sure when that will be but if he ever realizes he is just an average corner with very good skills and he is not a tough guy gangster someone will have themselves a very good corner. Who knows when that will be.
Ah yes, hypocrisy at it's very best. I'm laughing at everyone who said the SAME exact thing about T.O. and now roots for him like crazy. Way to stick to your...ahem... "convictions." Additionally, I can't wait to see how Tank plays and see how his detractors become his biggest supporter..... :lmao2:

5mics

Next Year's Champions
Reaction score
superpunk;1674570 said:
Did anyone hear what Smith said Hall was saying to him?

Here's what Smith said after the game

Still - he shut Smith down, people. Maybe that's Zimmer's positive influence, but Hall was lights out on Sunday, and there are very few corners that can say that.

If you can get a 23 year old DeAngelo Hall - absolutely you do that. It would be foolish not to.
Totally agree. The majority of us here would love to take McFadden w/ our first 1st rounder if possible. W/ our second 1st rounder, what CB currently in college is better than Hall? Hall is only 23 and is still maturing. Add the potential that we could get Hall for only a 3rd or 4th rounder? It's a no brainer to me. Do the deal.....

5mics

Next Year's Champions
Reaction score
aikemirv;1674715 said:
Everybody is overated before they get to Dallas and then they are underated while they are here....yada,yada.

Certain palyers are turds outside of Dallas but are "misunderstood" in Dallas!
:laugh2:
AIN'T that the truth brotha!

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Rack;1675519 said:
You people that actually think Hall is good or "elite" need to stop watching sportscenter.

actually they need to quit listening to sportscenter...if they watched it, they'd see what a terrible CB he really is

there are very few video examples of him being a good player, if any...but I can find tons of evidence that suggests he is a lousy CB who gets beat deep like a drum and tackles like a huge pusskatore

David

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
5mics;1675620 said:
what CB currently in college is better than Hall? Hall is only 23 and is still maturing. Add the potential that we could get Hall for only a 3rd or 4th rounder? It's a no brainer to me. Do the deal.....

again, watch the guy play dude...he freaking SUX

there are lots of CB's I'd rather have than Hall, who in addition to getting get beat deep all the time, tackles worse than almost anyone I have ever seen

and again, where would he play? He isnt starting ahead of Newman or Henry...he'd be a waste of time here

David

Mansta54

Reaction score
Hall has a ego the size of Texas and he gets beat consistently. He's so immature and childish. This team does not need him on it. NO THANKS!!!!