- Needs PA to succeed
- Supporting cast props him up
- Look at that W-L record
- He throws too many INTs

You forgot the following...

Handle's pressure badly.
Cannot lead the WR or TE.
Can't beat top defenses.
Has issues reading defenses...(remember that int vs. the G-men)
Buries his teammates when things aren't going his way ....aka Dez facemask comment.
Has major ACCURACY issues.
PR junkie will use anything to prop up his image to make up for his inadequacies.
Poor ball handling (He has gotten better here)
Red-Zone issues

Hence he is still unsigned to a Franchise mega deal. ;)

Wow Pappy. It’s amazing your ability to assess a player is so horrifically bad.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
3ge7df.jpg

So how's that going for you?
Not so good I fear.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Yes. Let’s get a full season of stats for Dak.

nevermind the fact that we have 3.5 seasons worth of stats for Dak. All of which point to top 10 production.
My intent is not to bash Dak. It’s obvious how valuable he’s been this year . But this passing attack hasn’t been a winning formula for us thus far.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Another "look at me I was right you were wrong give me all the internet points" post.

God, at least when we win you bafoons don't fill the entire forum with your petty arguments and callout posts. This place is a cesspool right now.

HungryLion

Reaction score
There was one thing that bothered me in the article, which was his take on interceptions. He was saying that most of the interceptions didn't matter because only one was directly related to a loss. That doesn't mean they didn't happen. Now, I don't think he should get the blame for all the interceptions, but the ones that were his fault should count against him, regardless of their effect on the score.

It’s a fair take. His ints are higher than I would like.

They cost us dearly in the Packers game.

It will be interesting to see if those numbers come back down. As typically he is not a high Int thrower. Though he is far more aggressive than he used to be.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wow Pappy. It’s amazing your ability to assess a player is so horrifically bad.

Your complaints to Jerry & Son's bud as money talks and well now you get the idea bud.

HungryLion

Reaction score
My intent is not to bash Dak. It’s obvious how valuable he’s been this year . But this passing attack hasn’t been a winning formula for us thus far.

This thread isn’t about whether a pass heavy offense is a winning formula or not. It’s really about whether Dak is a good QB or not.

I actually agree that the team is better off when they are controlling the game with the run. But that isn’t particularly tied to the question of whether or not Dak is good.

Romo won more games when he had a rushing attack too. Didn’t mean he wasn’t a really good QB. Because he was.

Diehardblues

Reaction score

It will be interesting to see if those numbers come back down. As typically he is not a high Int thrower. Though he is far more aggressive than he used to be.
That’s one of those contributing factors that comes with this big passing production. I’d be curious how many more holding penalties we have had as well which kills drives.

HungryLion

Reaction score
That’s one of those contributing factors that comes with this big passing production. I’d be curious how many more holding penalties we have had as well which kills drives.

Some of these measures aren’t really volume based though, but rather efficiency based. Only bulk stats like yardage totals, TD totals, etc are benefitted by higher attempts.

actually sometimes more attempts makes it even more difficult to maintain efficiency.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
This thread isn’t about whether a pass heavy offense is a winning formula or not. It’s really about whether Dak is a good QB or not.

I actually agree that the team is better off when they are controlling the game with the run. But that isn’t particularly tied to the question of whether or not Dak is good.

Romo won more games when he had a rushing attack too. Didn’t mean he wasn’t a really good QB. Because he was.
I’m not really interested in that discussion . I’m only interested in the team results. and the effects associated with these contributing factors.

Dak is obviously good enough to be our starting Qb and in top 10 in most categories this year.

He wasn't last year and I thought we had a better team overall offensively and defensively.

Last edited:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Agreed. I'm not knocking Dak, just saying that spinning the value of the interceptions to act like they don't matter discredits the writer.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I have never classified myself as a Dak hater. My position, which is usual on all things Cowboys is show me.

Don't tell me how great a player is. Show me.

So while I have been straddling the fence with Dak for a while now, I have crossed over to the conclusion if you give this guy a defense he will win multiple SBs.

That Viking's game reveal Dak was throwing laser beams to the sidelines. Coop was making great catches. But if this were Rodgers, the announcers would be crowning him the GOAT. Which Rodgers may be.

There used to be a time in the NFL that QB's were given several years to grow into the job. Now they toss them in and some have had great success. Dak certainly did.

But I think this season he has made a real quantum step forward to becoming one of the best in the league.

It is now up to the Yokel boys to put the right components around him so he can lead the team to the championship game.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Then save those thoughts for another thread or make a thread discussing that.
I only joined in because Quincy Carter invited me. That’s the point I chimed in.

I can’t stand the Dak chatter. It’s might be worse than all of the Romophobia. I’m only interested in the effects on the teams results.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have never classified myself as a Dak hater. My position, which is usual on all things Cowboys is show me.

Don't tell me how great a player is. Show me.

So while I have been straddling the fence with Dak for a while now, I have crossed over to the conclusion if you give this guy a defense he will win multiple SBs.

That Viking's game reveal Dak was throwing laser beams to the sidelines. Coop was making great catches. But if this were Rodgers, the announcers would be crowning him the GOAT. Which Rodgers may be.

There used to be a time in the NFL that QB's were given several years to grow into the job. Now they toss them in and some have had great success. Dak certainly did.

But I think this season he has made a real quantum step forward to becoming one of the best in the league.

It is now up to the Yokel boys to put the right components around him so he can lead the team to the championship game.

From your words to God's mouth!

Polkton31

Reaction score
So how's that going for you?
Not so good I fear.

Coming from the guy that everyone laughs about on a daily basis. If it wasn't for comedic relief, you would serve no purpose to this board at all.

I can sum up every post of yours in under 15 words: Dak sucks! Zeke is a God! Dak has no contract because "He Sucks". Doesn't matter the topic of the thread, those will be your responses.