Twitter: Debunking Dak myths

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Coming from the guy that everyone laughs about on a daily basis. If it wasn't for comedic relief, you would serve no purpose to this board at all.

I can sum up every post of yours in under 15 words: Dak sucks! Zeke is a God! Dak has no contract because "He Sucks". Doesn't matter the topic of the thread, those will be your responses.

Go away Dak Employee go away.....just fly away my little Eagle buddy.

P.S. Dak sucks, Zeke is great. :muttley:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Whoever doesn’t think Dak is a good QB after this years performance is a Troll basically or too stubborn to admit he’s become much better. Problem is this improved passing attack isn’t masking our defense which isn’t helping us win games as much as dominating with our ground game.

Plus it has other downfalls like additional turnovers plus getting off to slow starts doesn’t place their offense in position to need to throw the ball more which creates more turnovers on their end instead of ours.

We must weigh in all of these factors beyond just declaring Dak is having a much better year passing.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Whoever doesn’t think Dak is a good QB after this years performance is a Troll basically or too stubborn to admit he’s become much better. Problem is this improved passing attack isn’t masking our defense which isn’t helping us win games as much as dominating with our ground game.

Plus it has other downfalls like additional turnovers plus getting off to slow starts doesn’t place their offense in position to need to throw the ball more which creates more turnovers on their end instead of ours.

We must weigh in all of these factors beyond just declaring Dak is having a much better year passing.

The defense has been holding this franchise back for almost a decade now.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Defense wins championships. Not stats.

Dan Marino.
Warren Moon.
Tony Romo.
Matt Ryan.

Dak gives us hope. But until Dallas builds a stud defense, we'll just be spinning our wheels.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
3ge9vp.jpg
https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

I don't see how any of that relates to Dak's ability to throw the ball. Those things may be factors in the W/L column, yards per game, etc., but have nothing to do with his accuracy or decision making ability. Maybe I'm totally missing the point of your post.

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
Why would you refute anything with facts? I mean you havent done it before, why start now? Literally yesterday you called someone a clown because they said Dak was pressured while you said he had a clean pocket all night. Turns out he was pressured 31% of dropbacks.
According to PFF, Dak was pressured on 45% of his dropbacks against the Vikings.

That's exactly the same percentage of pressured dropbacks that he had against the Falcons in 2017, by the way.

Polkton31

Reaction score

Good points. Dak has improved greatly this year, but he still has some issues to work through. Hopefully the defense can get it's act together soon. This would take some of pressure off the offense. As it stands right now, the offense has to score on nearly every series, just to stay close against the better teams.
I would also like to see Witten with less playing time. He is a sure fire HOF, and I love what he has done for the Cowboys, but at this point in his career, Jarwin is just better.(Except maybe in blocking)

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No honestly he's telling the truth. You are the worst agenda riddled poster on this board. Zero credibility in what you say.

Was correct on Zeke becoming the highest-paid HB in the league.
I was correct that Dak would not get his mega-deal prior to the season kicking off.
I am still correct that Zeke is the centerpiece of this offense of ours.
Your Hate for anyone who questions your Bossman Dak leaves you blind to the reality of our team situation which is very close to missing the playoffs.
Now insult away as its pretty much the only thing you have left to do here on our wonderful forum.

Polkton31

Reaction score
Was correct on Zeke becoming the highest-paid HB in the league.
I was correct that Dak would not get his mega-deal prior to the season kicking off.

I am still correct that Zeke is the centerpiece of this offense of ours.
Your Hate for anyone who questions your Bossman Dak leaves you blind to the reality of our team situation which is very close to missing the playoffs.
Now insult away as its pretty much the only thing you have left to do here on our wonderful forum.

You must have went really far out on a limb with those predictions... considering 95% of the football world made the same ones. And here I've been questioning your football knowledge. My bad.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I don't see how any of that relates to Dak's ability to throw the ball. Those things may be factors in the W/L column, yards per game, etc., but have nothing to do with his accuracy or decision making ability. Maybe I'm totally missing the point of your post.
Not at all. You’re right . It doesn’t .

Like I told Goat I was notified by Quincy and was only responding to his post which I thought was a continuation from a thread of last night. I’m not really interested in discussing Dak, his accuracy, etc.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
According to PFF, Dak was pressured on 45% of his dropbacks against the Vikings.

That's exactly the same percentage of pressured dropbacks that he had against the Falcons in 2017, by the way.

But but but, Super called someone a clown because the guy said he was pressured while Super said he had a clean pocket all night! This can't be right. Are you saying Super was wrong?

BigTimeBlues

Reaction score
But but but, Super called someone a clown because the guy said he was pressured while Super said he had a clean pocket all night! This can't be right. Are you saying Super was wrong?

He wasn't the only one :muttley:

Article was a good read, I enjoy threads like this.