Twitter: Deebo and Gronk call out Micah

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I didn’t say all of the calls were obvious. You picked one that appears to be more obvious.
Appears??

Why are you so extremely stubbornly unwilling to call it for what it is, G? Why are you 110% defending today's crooked refs? Does it bother you yo acknowledge today's NFL can be rigged or manipulated by the powers that be?

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
I personally think that Micah is absolutely righteous to be pissed.

He is still beating people and getting past their shoulder.

We all have seen what has been happening. It's so ubiquitous that it is hard to believe it is not by design.

btgboys41

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Micah is one of those prototype up north dudes that just doesnt know when to stop running his damn mouth..no offense to any posters from the northeast. Just read the room, that franchise has owned this team and you as a player since you got into the league. The next impact play you make against the 49ers will be your first and you really on twitter yapping because someone else is handling them?
Im sure one could stereotype a “down south dude” but that would just be plain ignorant, and judgemental. You just be able to find a better comparison. If you can’t, good lord.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Appears??

Why are you so extremely stubbornly unwilling to call it for what it is, G? Why are you 110% defending today's crooked refs? Does it bother you yo acknowledge today's NFL can be rigged or manipulated by the powers that be?
To answer your question though I’d like to see where the officials were. What angle did they have .

I watched the game and all the instant replays. I don’t recall seeing that in real time.

Officials nor viewers during the game get the luxury during real time to get these images .

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Appears??

And yes it would bother me if it was discovered this was more than poor officiating which has always been a part of the game. But I’m sympathetic because in real time it’s difficult to always have the right angle. Even if looking right at it as we do on big screen HD at home don’t see it in real time.

If there was any evidence of individual or a league wide organized effort I’d be in front leading the charge as I’d never be a fan of or in support of a league that was rigged or fake.

I’d even like to see some evidence that the same officials or crews are missing these calls. Any evidence besides film footage which we have no idea whether they saw in real time.

It’s easy for us to second guess after seeing multiple angles and replays. Holding has always been probably the most subjective and judgemental call . And some have said could basically be called on every play.

The Natural

Reaction score
Im sure one could stereotype a “down south dude” but that would just be plain ignorant, and judgemental. You just be able to find a better comparison. If you can’t, good lord.
As long as its within the board rules “one” can stereotype anybody with whatever they want on here. Go cry, I thought ya’ll were supposed to be tough.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Lol...Micah has 2 guys holding him right before he's able to reach Tua Tagovailoa. The network cameras easily caught it for everyone to see. How can such a wide open and clear holding by 2 defenders be considered "subjective"? Seems more like "rigged" no-calls by the crooked refs!!!

Screenshot-20231225-173228-Fox-News.jpg
Said it a million times, you cannot tell holding from a still shot. It's a motion penalty where degrees of restriction have to be judged. You can't even tell which way the OL's hands are going as to whether they're letting go or not, etc. Plus, a double team is an exception in the holding rules so if something did happen during the double team before Micah split it, it won't be called per the rules. A still shot can't tell you all that where people pick the most absolutely damning frame they can. And this one here doesn't even look all that damning.

Last edited:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I personally think that Micah is absolutely righteous to be pissed.

He is still beating people and getting past their shoulder.

We all have seen what has been happening. It's so ubiquitous that it is hard to believe it is not by design.
For the sake of argument let’s try to establish a case it is by design.

Do we have any evidence there are certain officials or officiating crews that have history of not calling holding on Parsons. Specific games and officials. Or is this just a broad accusation based on camera footage after the fact ?

And is this just a Cowboys issue. Do any of these officials and or crews have history of missing obvious calls against other teams or players so we can dismiss or support this is just an isolated anti Cowboys collusion.

And if I believed the league was rigged and had any of this inside evidence to support I’d be calling for a Congressional investigation as criminal charges would be forthcoming to not only 32 billionaire owners and entire NFL league office and officials which this big of effort to throw games couldn’t be just an isolated effort.

For billionaire owners to risk their fortunes and freedom on the results which by NFL rules would be cause for expulsion and prison.

A league that is allowed to be a non profit organization with Antitrust status bequeathed by the US Congress existence would be in jeopardy . All because they don’t want the Cowboys or other teams to have some success.

I sure hope we have some inside evidence because with only post live video replay and camera footage it certainly comes off as sour grapes. If you truly believe the NFL is rigged and professional football is fake then why all the fuss. Think of it like Wrestling:)

Proof

Reaction score
It's been said many times before.

Micah just needs to shut the hell up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
should be said less and applied here. players are allowed to be fans and opinionated. he’s far more qualified than you

Proof

Reaction score
in the playoffs last year micah was the best and most impactful player on the field. the nerve of some of you lol

Proof

Reaction score
Said it a million times, you cannot tell holding from a still shot. It's a motion penalty where degrees of restriction have to be judged. You can't even tell which way the OL's hands are going as to whether they're letting go or not, etc. Plus, a double team is an exception in the holding rules so if something did happen during the double team before Micah split it, it won't be called per the rules. A still shot can't tell you all that where people pick the most absolutely damning frame they can. And this one here doesn't even look all that damning.
i applaud your dutiful bootlicking, but you can view the live frame. egregious hold. watch it and argue it please

MarcusRock

Reaction score
i applaud your dutiful bootlicking, but you can view the live frame. egregious hold. watch it and argue it please
It's called anti-whining, you putz. And if the live frame is available it should be easy enough to post if someone is going to try to claim an egregious motion penalty. I know most are fine with half-azzery but some actually demand higher standards of proof. Ironic, given your screen name.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
It's called anti-whining, you putz. And if the live frame is available it should be easy enough to post if someone is going to try to claim an egregious motion penalty. I know most are fine with half-azzery but some actually demand higher standards of proof. Ironic, given your screen name.
Go watch the game. Many times Micah was held, yet no holding calls were called by the crooked refs. Stop whining, stop commenting and simply do the right thing: rewatch the game. Pay attention. Lots of holding on Micah happening but not called.

keysersoze

Reaction score
Micah is just doing his late season disappearing act. Third year in a row. Part of that is on Micah and part is on the idiot Quinn for turning a LB into a one dimensional edge pass rusher. It’s the same garbage every season. Parsons is too small to be taking on tackles 90 pct of the time. Yet he dummy DC insists on putting him out there.
Exactly!!!! He should be a regular outside linebacker who rushes the passer when necessary.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Go watch the game. Many times Micah was held, yet no holding calls were called by the crooked refs. Stop whining, stop commenting and simply do the right thing: rewatch the game. Pay attention. Lots of holding on Micah happening but not called.
You're telling me to stop whining while you show still shots supposedly showing holding saying, "look at how po' wittle Micah is treated!"? This is nothing more than emotional windbaggery until appropriate evidence is presented.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You're telling me to stop whining while you show still shots supposedly showing holding saying, "look at how po' wittle Micah is treated!"? This is nothing more than emotional windbaggery until appropriate evidence is presented.
Supposedly? Do you need to be starved to near death and afterwards questioned if you're hungry?

Outlaw Heroes

Reaction score
you’re an idiot. players are allowed to have opinions
Of course they are, you half-wit. It’s just that the intelligent ones have the discernment to know how and when to express their opinions. Is that clear enough, dummy?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I’m starting to feel second hand shame for Micah. :facepalm:

Among the teams you do not want to taunt is the 49ers, you podcast clown.
Great incentive for the 49ers. Nice, you narcissistic chatty katherine.

I want to see you punishing QBs, lad, not yakking sour grapes garbage on a podcast.
Micah, be big enough to know how truly small you are in the world.