Twitter: Deebo and Gronk call out Micah

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
If Micah played for the Eagles, and was saying the same things, this board would mock him relentlessly and you know it.

The more he talks the more I roll my eyes but he's a Cowboy so I'll support him. But he needs to talk less and play more.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Said it a million times, you cannot tell holding from a still shot. It's a motion penalty where degrees of restriction have to be judged. You can't even tell which way the OL's hands are going as to whether they're letting go or not, etc. Plus, a double team is an exception in the holding rules so if something did happen during the double team before Micah split it, it won't be called per the rules. A still shot can't tell you all that where people pick the most absolutely damning frame they can. And this one here doesn't even look all that damning.

Pretty hard to argue that isn't hands to the face, holding or not.

RomoIsGod

Reaction score
30 years ago , there was way less of this because the lack of social media. Now, everything is scrutinized. It's gotten to be unreal. I remember watching a game and as Emmitt and Troy were walking of the field, they appeared to be arguing. The camera quickly panned away and nothing was said from the announcers. Nowadays, the media would be all over that. Everything is overblown. Especially it being the Dallas Cowboys.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Among the teams you do not want to taunt is the 49ers, you podcast clown.
Great incentive for the 49ers. Nice, you narcissistic chatty katherine.

I want to see you punishing QBs, lad, not yakking sour grapes garbage on a podcast.
Micah, be big enough to know how truly small you are in the world.
Yes, I am bold.
1910.jpg

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I personally think that Micah is absolutely righteous to be pissed.

He is still beating people and getting past their shoulder.

We all have seen what has been happening. It's so ubiquitous that it is hard to believe it is not by design.
Yes, hard to believe.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
30 years ago , there was way less of this because the lack of social media. Now, everything is scrutinized. It's gotten to be unreal. I remember watching a game and as Emmitt and Troy were walking of the field, they appeared to be arguing. The camera quickly panned away and nothing was said from the announcers. Nowadays, the media would be all over that. Everything is overblown. Especially it being the Dallas Cowboys.
How about 50-60 years. Can you imagine a Hollywood Henderson on shrooms and using social media? Or a drunken Randy White on youtube?

Cmac

Reaction score
Please stop Micah.......you about to be dealing with growing hate as you get closer to coming off the rookie contract. Watch! The Board will tell you all you need to know about "having money in your pocket" love.

cowboyed

Reaction score
They let him coach a flag football game? That's embarrassing why are you using that as a example of a proper franchise lol?
It's unique to say the least but why did Landry a man of such high character and pride agree? So maybe your perceptions on the matter are a bit skewed. Year after year we have a Pro-Bowl! That is a restrained competitive game. Exhibition games are another example, even in other sports.
The NFL is a fraternity of past and present players and coaches. That applies even more so with divisional teams.

Proof

Reaction score
Of course they are, you half-wit. It’s just that the intelligent ones have the discernment to know how and when to express their opinions. Is that clear enough, dummy?
sure. it was clear the moment you commented. you think you have any say how grown men express themselves. you don’t. you’re dumb

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Shut up Micah and let the FO politicians handle it. The refs aren't going to give him calls when he's held. That much is obvious.

starfan1

Reaction score
It's been said many times before.

Micah just needs to shut the hell up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh but everyone ( well maybe not everyone) loved him when is making stupid remarks after a playoff loss that could be perceived as calling out the qb of our team

Then he has to go out on twitter and clarify he wasn’t calling out qb

I agree with you though Micah is an attention freak that needs to shut up at this point he’s embarrassing himself

Ya he gets held a lot without a doubt and McCarthy needs to be the one in refs faces before and during games

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Nice. Stereotyping people from the northeast and then following-up with “no offense” and commenting on reading the room.

Sorry, but people from the northeast also can’t help but call people out when they say stupid ****.
Yes, being born and raised in Akron, Ohio; there are many things that could be said about the South, where I currently reside. Would that be within my best interest?

JBond

Reaction score
Micah is just doing his late season disappearing act. Third year in a row. Part of that is on Micah and part is on the idiot Quinn for turning a LB into a one dimensional edge pass rusher. It’s the same garbage every season. Parsons is too small to be taking on tackles 90 pct of the time. Yet he dummy DC insists on putting him out there.
Sigh.... over and over.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
First of all, Micah is not lying. Secondly, the league, the players, and the fans see it from week to week. I am not just talking about Dallas fans, our players and our organization. If Dallas, as an organization does not fix itself; this will continue.

Outlaw Heroes

Reaction score
sure. it was clear the moment you commented. you think you have any say how grown men express themselves. you don’t. you’re dumb
Oh boy. You really are dim. I don’t claim to be able to control Micah’s brain farts any more than I claim to be able to stop you from posting. In both cases, I simply acknowledge the idiocy of the stuff you guys come up with and move on. Hope that helps, moron.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Pretty hard to argue that isn't hands to the face, holding or not.
It's actually hard to argue that it is hands to the face looking at only a still. That rule, like holding, deals with degrees of something. Here, it's the determination if the offense is "forcible" contact or whether it is "prolonged" contact as a result of thrusting one's hands forward. You can legally touch another player's facemask. Like I mentioned before, can you tell which direction the OL's hands are going or whether any contact to the head was incidental (won't be called), intentional, or even enough to meet the requirement of "forcible" if it was intentional? You'd need to see video to answer those questions, wouldn't you? Same for holding or PI for that matter where you are allowed to restrict a player to a point. These are all penalties caused by one's motion against another, hence you'd need to see the offender's full motion while looking at the rules. But still shot outrage is easy when emotions are involved.

btgboys41

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As long as its within the board rules “one” can stereotype anybody with whatever they want on here. Go cry, I thought ya’ll were supposed to be tough.
Love keyboard warriors. They always sound like they are 9 years old. All good. Do you.