Twitter: Deebo Samuel hospitalized with pneumonia

garyo1954

Reaction score
Good thoughts going out to Deebo. Had pneumonia at 14. At that time they just rolled you over and **** penicillin in your butt every four hours for seven days straight.

Imagine there has been tremendous improvements since 1968. But pneumonia is not fun in any way.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
So we winning this game?

What did "Purcells" used to say? "Don't eat the cheese..."

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Maybe, but if he's just now being hospitalized I'd imagine a solid 48 hours or so before antibiotics start making a big difference. Then a couple more days before discharge. He may be home by Friday or so, but he'll be less than 100% and have missed practice all week. Of course I'm only speculating, but if he's sick enough to be admitted he's probably pretty damn sick.
We treat this daily in our clinics and ER’s. He will be feeling great by the weekend, he is young and healthy. That is if the antibiotics work. Some symptoms can linger for weeks in many though.

Last edited:

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Too bad all they will have to do is keep running misdirection. Mason might go for 200 vs us.

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
They'll still curb stomp us.

Our new attn to detail in practice will shockingly not save the season.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Actually, when you merge threads it puts the oldest post first by default, so @big dog cowboy beat you to it :D
hype-the-rock-lsnbn27p1bs41p7k.gif

Deep_South

Reaction score
Bad stuff. I woke up with it years ago and could only breathe in about a third of the way and it would just stop. Got some antibiotics from the doctor and it was gone completely in a couple of days. Hope Deebo does as well...

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
It’s Monday, he will play Sunday barring any complications.
I tend to agree......depending on his energy level. Kinda like having the flu and it dries up but it still takes a few days to get your energy back. My guess is they will have plenty IV available for him on Sunday if needed.

Last edited:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I would rather play San Francisco when they’re full strength.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Rotten stuff...my 9yo daughter just getting over it. Hasn't been herself for 3 weeks. Hope he has a speedy recovery

HungryLion

Reaction score
Rotten stuff...my 9yo daughter just getting over it. Hasn't been herself for 3 weeks. Hope he has a speedy recovery

One of my son’s teammates has pneumonia now too.

The cold and flu season definitely seems
To be kicked into high gear early this year.