Defending Zeke

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
As the resident furry of this forum, I think it is my duty to defend Zeke with the gaming and the "faded" situation going on. Firstly, the CBA says that testing for marijuana, if that's what Zeke meant by that, is not applicable anymore. If he meant drunk, who cares? He's in his home and playing video games. So, I don't think he will have an issue there. As for the gaming and streaming, here's my defence for Zeke, and this is where I actually can shed a light for those of you who may not know things about gaming and streaming. Caution: I'm a bit of a nerd.

Being a gamer who streams one's gameplay can actually be quite lucrative. In fact, streaming in general can be. I know many fellow furries who livestream, and I plan to on YouTube when I get my fursuit. Livestreaming on YouTube and Twitch means that you can earn advertisers depending on how many followers/subscribers you earn on these platforms. Also, you can receive additional money from streams and videos from Patrons. I can tell you a lot of my fellow furries, through patrons and advertisements, make a surprising amount of money from this. Plus, he's not much younger than I am. Streaming gameplay for people my age is actually quite common.

For those that stream video gameplay, you can generate a lot of advertisements depending on the games you play and how many followers you have. I've watched Zeke on Twitch (because I have some friends that also live stream close to when he streams both on YouTube and Twitch). From what I can tell, he's good at COD (Call of Duty, for those unfamiliar). With his status as a professional athlete and the skills I see from him, I think he could actually gain quite a bit of followers. On top of this, he's actually diversifying his fanbase. There are many gamers (and furries tbh) who aren't really into sports. It's growing (at least on the furry front from my experience), but it's not something that we're known for. So, he could actually be tapping an untouched market with his gaming. Once they realize one of their favorite gamers and streamers is also a pro athlete, this will help grow the Cowboys fanbase as he'd be a recognizable figure for them.

Furthermore, here's another key aspect for Zeke. Conventions! Comic and gaming conventions are huge. I have been to a comic convention in Houston, and it's large. The biggest comic convention is Comic Con in San Diego, California. I know several fellow furries who have gone to this. I can tell you that place has a huge draw. Also, as I know some people who are key staffers at furry conventions, I can tell you that guests of honor and panelists can make or break the attendee numbers at a con as well as the name of the convention. For example, the biggest furry convention is Midwest FurFest (MFF) in Chicago. It's where my furry convention debut was in December. It's a huge convention, and that is partly because they usually invite some big name people as panelists. Same goes for Comic Con. To be as big as Comic Con is, you've got to be able to get big names to be panelists (basically, sitting and answering questions if it's for a movie, art, or a few other things and signing autographs). Comic Con usually attracts a lot of big movie casts such as the cast of recent Marvel movies. Thus, people are more intrigued to pay the entry fee to attend these conventions because they are able to meet their favorite stars. Part of the reason for an entry fee is because this helps pay for the logging, travel, and meals of these panelists and guests of honor, as well as renting out a convention center and/or hotel for your convention. Granted, at least at furry conventions, there are perks such as volunteering which can help you get free admission into the following year's convention. I'm not sure if this is the same with other types of cons like Comic Con, but I'd imagine it'd help reduce the fee.

The point of this is because Zeke, being a superstar athlete, would be a huge draw for a convention. He'd be someone a convention like Comic Con would want to invite as a panelist for COD gaming panels because of how big a name he is. Thus, by being a gamer and being able to generate the following he's got, this would help the Con draw more attendees. Also, the game manufacturers would be able to try to get him to endorse their games because he plays them, was a panelist at these cons, and is, of course, the running back for the Cowboys.

Furthermore, Comic and Gaming conventions tend to hold live competitive gameplay and Esports tournaments can be held at these conventions. The players can potentially earn a significant amount of money from these, especially if they win. So, Zeke could end up being entered into a tournament with teammates to play others. So, it could be an additional way for him to earn money. Also, conventions are super fun. It'd be a way for him to have fun and even dress up however he wants.

Ultimately, I think Zeke is actually being smart for streaming his gameplay. As for the weed if that's what he meant by being "Faded", maybe not smart, but not a big deal anymore in the NFL. If he means he's drunk, who cares?

phildadon86

Reaction score
As the resident furry of this forum, I think it is my duty to defend Zeke with the gaming and the "faded" situation going on. Firstly, the CBA says that testing for marijuana, if that's what Zeke meant by that, is not applicable anymore. So, I don't think he will have an issue there. As for the gaming and streaming, here's my defence for Zeke, and this is where I actually can shed a light for those of you who may not know things about gaming and streaming. Caution: I'm a bit of a nerd.

Being a gamer who streams one's gameplay can actually be quite lucrative. In fact, streaming in general can be. I know many fellow furries who livestream, and I plan to on YouTube when I get my fursuit. Livestreaming on YouTube and Twitch means that you can earn advertisers depending on how many followers/subscribers you earn on these platforms. Also, you can receive additional money from streams and videos from Patrons. I can tell you a lot of my fellow furries, through patrons and advertisements, make a surprising amount of money from this.

For those that stream video gameplay, you can generate a lot of advertisements depending on the games you play and how many followers you have. I've watched Zeke on Twitch (because I have some friends that also live stream close to when he streams both on YouTube and Twitch). From what I can tell, he's good at COD (Call of Duty, for those unfamiliar). With his status as a professional athlete and the skills I see from him, I think he could actually gain quite a bit of followers. On top of this, he's actually diversifying his fanbase. There are many gamers (and furries tbh) who aren't really into sports. It's growing (at least on the furry front from my experience), but it's not something that we're known for. So, he could actually be tapping an untouched market with his gaming. Once they realize one of their favorite gamers and streamers is also a pro athlete, this will help grow the Cowboys fanbase as he'd be a recognizable figure for them.

Furthermore, here's another key aspect for Zeke. Conventions! Comic and gaming conventions are huge. I have been to a comic convention in Houston, and it's large. The biggest comic convention is Comic Con in San Diego, California. I know several fellow furries who have gone to this. I can tell you that place has a huge draw. Also, as I know some people who are key staffers at furry conventions, I can tell you that guests of honor and panelists can make or break the attendee numbers at a con as well as the name of the convention. For example, the biggest furry convention is Midwest FurFest (MFF) in Chicago. It's where my furry convention debut was in December. It's a huge convention, and that is partly because they usually invite some big name people as panelists. Same goes for Comic Con. To be as big as Comic Con is, you've got to be able to get big names to be panelists (basically, sitting and answering questions if it's for a movie, art, or a few other things and signing autographs). Comic Con usually attracts a lot of big movie casts such as the cast of recent Marvel movies. Thus, people are more intrigued to pay the entry fee to attend these conventions because they are able to meet their favorite stars. Part of the reason for an entry fee is because this helps pay for the logging and meals of these panelists and guests of honor, as well as renting out a convention center and/or hotel for your convention. Granted, at least at furry conventions, there are perks such as volunteering which can help you get free admission into the following year's convention. I'm not sure if this is the same with other types of cons like Comic Con, but I'd imagine it'd help reduce the fee.

The point of this is because Zeke, being a superstar athlete, would be a huge draw for a convention. He'd be someone a convention like Comic Con would want to invite as a panelist for COD gaming panels because of how big a name he is. Thus, by being a gamer and being able to generate the following he's got, this would help the Con draw more attendees. Also, the game manufacturers would be able to try to get him to endorse their games because he plays them, was a panelist at these cons, and is, of course, the running back for the Cowboys.

Furthermore, Comic and Gaming conventions tend to hold live competitive gameplay and Esports tournaments can be held at these conventions. The players can potentially earn a significant amount of money from these, especially if they win. So, Zeke could end up being entered into a tournament with teammates to play others. So, it could be an additional way for him to earn money. Also, conventions are super fun. It'd be a way for him to have fun and even dress up however he wants.

Ultimately, I think Zeke is actually being smart for streaming his gameplay. As for the weed if that's what he meant by being "Faded", maybe not smart, but not a big deal anymore in the NFL.
As a gamer I salute you. You said everything I wanted too. It’s Canada day here so I am a little “faded” and wouldn’t have been as eloquent as you so kudos sir.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
As a gamer I salute you. You said everything I wanted too. It’s Canada day here so I am a little “faded” and wouldn’t have been as eloquent as you so kudos sir.

Hehe, thankies! Just part of enlightening those who don't understand hehe.

SingleWeeklyGlobefish-max-1mb.gif

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
As the resident furry of this forum, I think it is my duty to defend Zeke with the gaming and the "faded" situation going on. Firstly, the CBA says that testing for marijuana, if that's what Zeke meant by that, is not applicable anymore. If he meant drunk, who cares? He's in his home and playing video games. So, I don't think he will have an issue there. As for the gaming and streaming, here's my defence for Zeke, and this is where I actually can shed a light for those of you who may not know things about gaming and streaming. Caution: I'm a bit of a nerd.

Being a gamer who streams one's gameplay can actually be quite lucrative. In fact, streaming in general can be. I know many fellow furries who livestream, and I plan to on YouTube when I get my fursuit. Livestreaming on YouTube and Twitch means that you can earn advertisers depending on how many followers/subscribers you earn on these platforms. Also, you can receive additional money from streams and videos from Patrons. I can tell you a lot of my fellow furries, through patrons and advertisements, make a surprising amount of money from this. Plus, he's not much younger than I am. Streaming gameplay for people my age is actually quite common.

Furthermore, here's another key aspect for Zeke. Conventions! Comic and gaming conventions are huge. I have been to a comic convention in Houston, and it's large. The biggest comic convention is Comic Con in San Diego, California. I know several fellow furries who have gone to this. I can tell you that place has a huge draw. Also, as I know some people who are key staffers at furry conventions, I can tell you that guests of honor and panelists can make or break the attendee numbers at a con as well as the name of the convention. For example, the biggest furry convention is Midwest FurFest (MFF) in Chicago. It's where my furry convention debut was in December. It's a huge convention, and that is partly because they usually invite some big name people as panelists. Same goes for Comic Con. To be as big as Comic Con is, you've got to be able to get big names to be panelists (basically, sitting and answering questions if it's for a movie, art, or a few other things and signing autographs). Comic Con usually attracts a lot of big movie casts such as the cast of recent Marvel movies. Thus, people are more intrigued to pay the entry fee to attend these conventions because they are able to meet their favorite stars. Part of the reason for an entry fee is because this helps pay for the logging, travel, and meals of these panelists and guests of honor, as well as renting out a convention center and/or hotel for your convention. Granted, at least at furry conventions, there are perks such as volunteering which can help you get free admission into the following year's convention. I'm not sure if this is the same with other types of cons like Comic Con, but I'd imagine it'd help reduce the fee.

Ultimately, I think Zeke is actually being smart for streaming his gameplay. As for the weed if that's what he meant by being "Faded", maybe not smart, but not a big deal anymore in the NFL. If he means he's drunk, who cares?
I'd stomp him at COD. We can both be "faded" to make it fair.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Well it’s doesn’t say not applicable. The worse he can get is fines. And I think they raised the allowable amount before it comes back as a fail. I heard that the max fine is like 40k per fail. If they keep testing someone after a fail then that can get expensive.

Especially if they put you in substance program where if you fail you are up for random testing. I hear they were testing Gregory a few times a week or once a week at one point.

But personally I don’t care what he does in his own private time. But with all that’s going on with him right now and what’s happened in the past it’s a bad look.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Well it’s doesn’t say not applicable. The worse he can get is fines. And I think they raised the allowable amount before it comes back as a fail. I heard that the max fine is like 40k per fail. If they keep testing someone after a fail then that can get expensive.

Especially if they put you in substance program where if you fail you are up for random testing. I hear they were testing Gregory a few times a week or once a week at one point.

But personally I don’t care what he does in his own private time. But with all that’s going on with him right now and what’s happened in the past it’s a bad look.
Eh... he and we will live.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

Yeah, I suppose so, but I don't see it as such. At least the faded bit. The gaming bit is good though.

JoaquinFenix

Reaction score

/TLDR

To borrow a saying from Bill Parcells, “It’s never your fault, but you’re always there.”

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
/TLDR

To borrow a saying from Bill Parcells, “It’s never your fault, but you’re always there.”

In most situations, yes, but this one, I can defend Zeke. Gaming is a lucrative business, and he can gain a lot of followers, more money, and have lots of fun at conventions from it.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
As for the weed if that's what he meant by being "Faded", maybe not smart, but not a big deal anymore in the NFL. If he means he's drunk, who cares?

My star RB being drunk or on weed for me is an issue. He earns A LOT of money. So i suggest he better take a healthy approach on life and his job.

And its not like he hasnt had his issues in the past. Should have learned by now to at least to stay out of the public when he does such things. To not even care about his Reputation speaks volumes about the guys character. NFL restrictions or not.

The guy has a way below average IQ. So what! I can live with that. I dont need my RB to be intelligent. Its just take the ball and find the hole. But this guy has serious chararter and maturity issues. And to me thats very annoying to say the least.

Last edited:

aria

Reaction score
I’m crap faced right now! Me and my friends always say that when we’re talking about being dehydrated.

Can you please defend the little baby ewok for why he knocked out a DK? Or why he tried to fight a different DJ in Vegas? Or why he shoulder bumped a security guard half his size?

Is that part if the gaming culture? Bullying other people?

If zeke was “just high” and it was no big deal why did he threaten to sue? Everyone does it and everyone knows everyone does it so what’s the problem?

If he didn’t mean he was high when he said “liw key faded” why did he act so surprised when he realized he was still live? If he was drinking live and that’s all he meant why didn’t he during his stream instead of acting like he wasn’t caught off guard and said something he shouldn’t have?

Please just stop. Zeke was higher than a kite, he admitted it, end of story. It’s not a big deal other then it shows how dumb he is for publicly admitting it (with his history) and because he threatened to sue.

As always, the Ewok wannabe is his own worst enemy and it’s the world’s fault, never his. Has anyone started a ******** page for this poor guy?