Defending Zeke

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Zeke needs no defense. He's doing what makes him happy and not hurting anyone.

So the security guard he pushed over the fence, the GF he was suspended for beating, the pool lady that was mauled by his 3 dogs, and the girl he pulled her boobs out on St Patty's Day might disagree with you.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Wonder what game he was playing. Hope it wasn’t a violent game.. lol.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
So the security guard he pushed over the fence, the GF he was suspended for beating, the pool lady that was mauled by his 3 dogs, and the girl he pulled her boobs out on St Patty's Day might disagree with you.

Joe is talking about the gaming and being faded. That's not hurting anyone.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Joe is talking about the gaming and being faded. That's not hurting anyone.

I didn't hear anyone say he hurt anyone.

But...…...he does continue to look like an immature fool. Which is what bothers people the most. Hard to root for a guy like that.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I think it was COD. He's good at that game, and that's what I think he was playing when I was watching. It's a fun game.
I used to play a old nova logic game called black hawk down. Was great fun. Was on PC. We made our own maps and held tournaments. Now with the controllers on PS and Xbox there is so many buttons. Lol. Hard to play when one is faded (drunk). I played one that was a expansion pack and by the time I figured it out I finished the game. Guess that’s why they play online. Can you make your own maps.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I used to play a old nova logic game called black hawk down. Was great fun. Was on PC. We made our own maps and held tournaments. Now with the controllers on PS and Xbox there is so many buttons. Lol. Hard to play when one is faded (drunk). I played one that was a expansion pack and by the time I figured it out I finished the game. Guess that’s why they play online. Can you make your own maps.

Yup, and it's just fun to play with others online. Story modes tend to be boring.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
If you go onto YouTube, you will find that there are video game panels from Comic Con that you can watch. That'd likely be the panel in which Zeke would be a panelist imo.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wrong. Apparently you’re unable to read and comprehend. No surprise here. W O U L D T H I S H E L P? What does would it take for you to understand the English language?

Baffling. Welcome to my ignore list with the other board morons and derelicts. You'll be right at home. :laugh:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
True.
But as you know many on here still get butt hurt and take it personally, then spew their crap. Then the "dislike" oozes out of them for no apparent reasons. :lmao:
You know, throwing stones in their glass houses over anything they can turn into a negative. :muttley:
no argument there :thumbup:

aria

Reaction score
COD is for camping losers, Battlefield is where it’s at.

I bet zeke is camper.

Qcard

Reaction score
As the resident furry of this forum, I think it is my duty to defend Zeke with the gaming and the "faded" situation going on. Firstly, the CBA says that testing for marijuana, if that's what Zeke meant by that, is not applicable anymore. If he meant drunk, who cares? He's in his home and playing video games. So, I don't think he will have an issue there. As for the gaming and streaming, here's my defence for Zeke, and this is where I actually can shed a light for those of you who may not know things about gaming and streaming. Caution: I'm a bit of a nerd.

Being a gamer who streams one's gameplay can actually be quite lucrative. In fact, streaming in general can be. I know many fellow furries who livestream, and I plan to on YouTube when I get my fursuit. Livestreaming on YouTube and Twitch means that you can earn advertisers depending on how many followers/subscribers you earn on these platforms. Also, you can receive additional money from streams and videos from Patrons. I can tell you a lot of my fellow furries, through patrons and advertisements, make a surprising amount of money from this. Plus, he's not much younger than I am. Streaming gameplay for people my age is actually quite common.

For those that stream video gameplay, you can generate a lot of advertisements depending on the games you play and how many followers you have. I've watched Zeke on Twitch (because I have some friends that also live stream close to when he streams both on YouTube and Twitch). From what I can tell, he's good at COD (Call of Duty, for those unfamiliar). With his status as a professional athlete and the skills I see from him, I think he could actually gain quite a bit of followers. On top of this, he's actually diversifying his fanbase. There are many gamers (and furries tbh) who aren't really into sports. It's growing (at least on the furry front from my experience), but it's not something that we're known for. So, he could actually be tapping an untouched market with his gaming. Once they realize one of their favorite gamers and streamers is also a pro athlete, this will help grow the Cowboys fanbase as he'd be a recognizable figure for them.

Furthermore, here's another key aspect for Zeke. Conventions! Comic and gaming conventions are huge. I have been to a comic convention in Houston, and it's large. The biggest comic convention is Comic Con in San Diego, California. I know several fellow furries who have gone to this. I can tell you that place has a huge draw. Also, as I know some people who are key staffers at furry conventions, I can tell you that guests of honor and panelists can make or break the attendee numbers at a con as well as the name of the convention. For example, the biggest furry convention is Midwest FurFest (MFF) in Chicago. It's where my furry convention debut was in December. It's a huge convention, and that is partly because they usually invite some big name people as panelists. Same goes for Comic Con. To be as big as Comic Con is, you've got to be able to get big names to be panelists (basically, sitting and answering questions if it's for a movie, art, or a few other things and signing autographs). Comic Con usually attracts a lot of big movie casts such as the cast of recent Marvel movies. Thus, people are more intrigued to pay the entry fee to attend these conventions because they are able to meet their favorite stars. Part of the reason for an entry fee is because this helps pay for the logging, travel, and meals of these panelists and guests of honor, as well as renting out a convention center and/or hotel for your convention. Granted, at least at furry conventions, there are perks such as volunteering which can help you get free admission into the following year's convention. I'm not sure if this is the same with other types of cons like Comic Con, but I'd imagine it'd help reduce the fee.

The point of this is because Zeke, being a superstar athlete, would be a huge draw for a convention. He'd be someone a convention like Comic Con would want to invite as a panelist for COD gaming panels because of how big a name he is. Thus, by being a gamer and being able to generate the following he's got, this would help the Con draw more attendees. Also, the game manufacturers would be able to try to get him to endorse their games because he plays them, was a panelist at these cons, and is, of course, the running back for the Cowboys.

Furthermore, Comic and Gaming conventions tend to hold live competitive gameplay and Esports tournaments can be held at these conventions. The players can potentially earn a significant amount of money from these, especially if they win. So, Zeke could end up being entered into a tournament with teammates to play others. So, it could be an additional way for him to earn money. Also, conventions are super fun. It'd be a way for him to have fun and even dress up however he wants.

Ultimately, I think Zeke is actually being smart for streaming his gameplay. As for the weed if that's what he meant by being "Faded", maybe not smart, but not a big deal anymore in the NFL. If he means he's drunk, who cares?
Ok....just make sure your security guards have on football game time gear. There's no telling which Zeke shows up