Defending Zeke

aria

Reaction score
It’s funny people feel they need to defend a guy (or gal) who is innocent and has done nothing but right. Do people just hate Ewoks for no reason?

All this bully has done is minded his own business. He’s never hit anyone, he’s never thrown his coaches under the bus, he’s never acted a fool, he’s never bullied people...I don’t get it. If I were him I would sue the world for hating me.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Yeah, I suppose so, but I don't see it as such. At least the faded bit. The gaming bit is good though.
There is nothing wrong with gaming. I used to do online gaming when you had to do it on your PC. Me and my buddy (boss) would build our own gaming rigs. Had our own squad and played first person shooter war game. Was great fun. What I don’t understand now a days is the streaming camera while you are playing. Why have a camera on you while you game. I am glad they didn’t do that back then. Talk about getting faded. I wouldn’t want video out there of me years ago.

glimmerman

Reaction score
It’s funny people feel they need to defend a guy (or gal) who is innocent and has done nothing but right. Do people just hate Ewoks for no reason?

All this bully has done is minded his own business. He’s never hit anyone, he’s never thrown his coaches under the bus, he’s never acted a fool, he’s never bullied people...I don’t get it. If I were him I would sue the world for hating me.
Lol. I am not defending him but he is a kid with millions of dollars. Was babied and spoiled since probly high school. Do you think he has handlers or people that are supposed to be like PR managers or something. He has done some bully type things that I DO NOT LIKE. I can’t stand a bully.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Oh yeah and I am not hip. What does low key faded actually mean. If he was on video then that’s not low key is it. And who was he talking to. Was he on the phone. Or on a hot mic still.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lol.

Teacher: I graded your paper Billy.
Billy: ~looks at grade~ I got an F? Why?
Teacher: Your paper's too long. I didn't read it.
Billy: Your assignment said do a thousand word essay..?
Teacher: Yeah but my attention span is pretty short Billy.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
My star RB being drunk or on weed for me is an issue. He earns A LOT of money. So i suggest he better take a healthy approach on life and his job.

And its not like he hasnt had his issues in the past. Should have learned by now to at least to stay out of the public when he does such things. To not even care about his Reputation speaks volumes about the guys character. NFL restrictions or not.

The guy has a way below average IQ. So what! I can live with that. I dont need my RB to be intelligent. Its just take the ball and find the hole. But this guy has serious chararter and maturity issues. And to me thats very annoying to say the least.

I get that, but if he's in his own home playing video games, what's the harm?

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with gaming. I used to do online gaming when you had to do it on your PC. Me and my buddy (boss) would build our own gaming rigs. Had our own squad and played first person shooter war game. Was great fun. What I don’t understand now a days is the streaming camera while you are playing. Why have a camera on you while you game. I am glad they didn’t do that back then. Talk about getting faded. I wouldn’t want video out there of me years ago.

To see reactions as I understand

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

I've criticised him on this forum for a lot of his stupid activities such as his fight with the DJ. However, in this case, I don't really have a problem with what he was doing. In fact, I think it's actually a good idea to stream gameplay. Now, admitting you're high or drunk isn't a good idea. But it's not hurting anyone in this case.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We just paid Zeke "F....U money" . Pretty sure he could care less what any of us internet trolls think.

aria

Reaction score
Oh yeah and I am not hip. What does low key faded actually mean. If he was on video then that’s not low key is it. And who was he talking to. Was he on the phone. Or on a hot mic still.
It only means he was drinking which is contrary to everything you read online. I’m also sure that’s all he meant when he said it which is why he was so surprised when he realized he was still live and immediately turned it off...ya know, because no one wants to admit their drinking even though he was already doing it live :rolleyes:

aria

Reaction score
We just paid Zeke "F....U money" . Pretty sure he could care less what any of us internet trolls think.
No but apparently he cares enough what people think of him which is why he threatened to sue the NY Post only for saying he smoked weed, which he’s already admitted to.

aria

Reaction score
I've criticised him on this forum for a lot of his stupid activities such as his fight with the DJ. However, in this case, I don't really have a problem with what he was doing. In fact, I think it's actually a good idea to stream gameplay. Now, admitting you're high or drunk isn't a good idea. But it's not hurting anyone in this case.
I completely agree with you here. I couldn’t care less about the weed, I just think it further exemplifies how dumb he is for admitting it considering the problems he’s had.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No but apparently he cares enough what people think of him which is why he threatened to sue the NY Post only for saying he smoked weed, which he’s already admitted to.

So, you are unable to see a difference between Zeke's gaming ties and inferences of criminal activity disseminated by a large media outlet. Got it.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Zeke needs no defense. He's doing what makes him happy and not hurting anyone.

True.
But as you know many on here still get butt hurt and take it personally, then spew their crap. Then the "dislike" oozes out of them for no apparent reasons. :lmao:
You know, throwing stones in their glass houses over anything they can turn into a negative. :muttley:

aria

Reaction score
So, you are unable to see a difference between Zeke's gaming ties and inferences of criminal activity disseminated by a large media outlet. Got it.
Wrong. Apparently you’re unable to read and comprehend. No surprise here. W O U L D T H I S H E L P? What does would it take for you to understand the English language?

Hardline

Reaction score
Was he in the state of Texas during this video? Pot is illegal in this state.
If he is regularly "faded" that explains the drop off in his play on the field.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I completely agree with you here. I couldn’t care less about the weed, I just think it further exemplifies how dumb he is for admitting it considering the problems he’s had.

No doubt, but I don't think he'd have said that if he knew he was still recording.