Defending Zeke

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
The dude sure does need a ton of defending. I can hardly wait what comes up next.
Yeah, I have seen enough of these with this guy to know that some sort of implosion is eminent.

Red-Flag.png

cern

Reaction score
It’s funny people feel they need to defend a guy (or gal) who is innocent and has done nothing but right. Do people just hate Ewoks for no reason?

All this bully has done is minded his own business. He’s never hit anyone, he’s never thrown his coaches under the bus, he’s never acted a fool, he’s never bullied people...I don’t get it. If I were him I would sue the world for hating me.
This is the worst example of sarcasm ever. We get that you hate zeke. It doesn't matter why. Certainly not to zeke. I find it mystifying how anyone could harbor such enmity towards an athlete they don't personally know. Sounds like one for dr. Phil.

cern

Reaction score
Yeah, I have seen enough of these with this guy to know that some sort of implosion is eminent.

Red-Flag.png
I can remember troy aikman slurring his words on dale hansen live following a game. He referred to bernie kosar as vinnie kosar. I thought it was funny but troy later admitted to being embarrassed by the incident. No harm, no foul.

aria

Reaction score
This is the worst example of sarcasm ever. We get that you hate zeke. It doesn't matter why. Certainly not to zeke. I find it mystifying how anyone could harbor such enmity towards an athlete they don't personally know. Sounds like one for dr. Phil.
Do you like Hitler? What about Casey Anthony? Did you know them personally?

Per your example, I find it mystifying and BS that you don’t have enmity to people you don’t personally know. You sound about as ignorant as zeke. What’s next, gonna piss on my leg and tell me it’s raining?

cern

Reaction score
Do you like Hitler? What about Casey Anthony? Did you know them personally?

Per your example, I find it mystifying and BS that you don’t have enmity to people you don’t personally know. You sound about as ignorant as zeke. What’s next, gonna piss on my leg and tell me it’s raining?
The two you mention committed crimes that transcend human decency, as opposed to meaningless shenanigans committed by a young athlete. That you would attempt to compare the respective misdeeds of the three shows serious cognitive flaws on your part.

aria

Reaction score
The two you mention committed crimes that transcend human decency, as opposed to meaningless shenanigans committed by a young athlete. That you would attempt to compare the respective misdeeds of the three shows serious cognitive flaws on your part.
But you didn’t know them personally, did you? Last time I checked Casey Anthony was tried and claimed innocent. I guess you would hire her or you don’t have any animosity towards her, do you?

Don’t change the goal posts, you said I was wrong for judging someone without personally knowing them. Zeke bullying people is enough for me to know he is trash and I don’t like him. I don’t need to know someone personally who cheats on their wife to know they’re lower than whale feces.

cern

Reaction score
But you didn’t know them personally, did you? Last time I checked Casey Anthony was tried and claimed innocent. I guess you would hire her or you don’t have any animosity towards her, do you?

Don’t change the goal posts, you said I was wrong for judging someone without personally knowing them.
You just don't get it, do you. How can any thinking human being compare anything done by zeke to the other two you mentioned. That's just absurd. Get a grip.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
I can remember troy aikman slurring his words on dale hansen live following a game. He referred to bernie kosar as vinnie kosar. I thought it was funny but troy later admitted to being embarrassed by the incident. No harm, no foul.
I don’t know for certain that Zeke is the least bit embarrassed though.

aria

Reaction score
You just don't get it, do you. How can any thinking human being compare anything done by zeke to the other two you mentioned. That's just absurd. Get a grip.
The exact opposite, you don’t get it. YOU questioned me for forming an opinion of someone I didn’t know personally. Zeke was accused of things that he was “proven” innocent as did Casey Anthony. So do you have an opinion of Casey Anthony or not?

Based on your response, I’m guessing you have already formed an opinion of someone you didn’t know and was claimed innocent under our court of law. So back to your accusation, how can you bash me for forming an opinion of someone I don’t personally know when you’re doing the same?

cern

Reaction score
The exact opposite, you don’t get it. YOU questioned me for forming an opinion of someone I didn’t know personally. Zeke was accused of things that he was “proven” innocent as did Casey Anthony. So do you have an opinion of Casey Anthony or not?

Based on your response, I’m guessing you have already formed an opinion of someone you didn’t know and was claimed innocent under our court of law. So back to your accusation, how can you bash me for forming an opinion of someone I don’t personally know when you’re doing the same?
You're just boring me now. Your insipid argument just fulfills a desire for argumentum ad hominem. If you need to hate Zeke, have at it. 1-800 DR-PHIL.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score

Has Zeke exterminated 20 Jewish people or killed his own child.

I get it dude, you don't like and i respect your feelings, but come on man.

aria

Reaction score
You're just boring me now. Your insipid argument just fulfills a desire for argumentum ad hominem. If you need to hate Zeke, have at it. 1-800 DR-PHIL.
Way to avoid the question.

When you realize you’re a hypocrite and wrong, throw around some big words and don’t respond to the question in hopes people will be impressed and forget about you’re hypocrisy. :thumbup:

Good job buddy, we’re all impressed.

aria

Reaction score

It was a direct reply to his matter of fact statement that you can’t not like someone without knowing them personally. I know it’s an extreme example but it’s accurate.

I don’t care, take Hitler out of it and be honest. Have you ever judged someone you didn’t know personally based on their actions and/or words? Of course you have, we all do every time we vote. This guy is trying demean and discredit my opinion of this loser because I don’t know him personally and act like he doesn’t judge people unless he personally knows them. Please.

aria

Reaction score

As I said, fine, take Hitler out of it. What about Casey Anthony? Cool chick, right? You would let her babysit your kids and talk about how great she is because she donated 1% of what she makes to charity?

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
It was a direct reply to his matter of fact statement that you can’t not like someone without knowing them personally. I know it’s an extreme example but it’s accurate.

I don’t care, take Hitler out of it and be honest. Have you ever judged someone you didn’t know personally based on their actions and/or words? Of course you have, we all do every time we vote. This guy is trying demean and discredit my opinion of this loser because I don’t know him personally and act like he doesn’t judge people unless he personally knows them. Please.
Like i said i can respect people's reasons, don't have to agree with them. Glad you took Hitler off the list and sorry I stepped into an existing battle...lol

fivetwos

Reaction score
Whatever 21.

I suggest stop being a celebrity and start being a running back, and go from there.

Grow up maybe.

Doubt that's his chosen path.

aria

Reaction score
Like i said i can respect people's reasons, don't have to agree with them. Glad you took Hitler off the list and sorry I stepped into an existing battle...lol
I knew Hitler would ruffle some feathers and it was an extreme example but it still helped prove a point. Cheers!