Defense extends no 100 yard game allowed streak

CCBoy

Reaction score
Not enough size in the MLB position...our DL is allowing the OL to get to the second level and our little LBs are getting pushed around.
our DTs should be taking up the center and both guards. That's not happening.
It takes a complete team success for their box to hold the fort. Momentums set in action.
But it does put up pressure on both top and bottom of the defense!

Here and now...stop the Eagles running game!!

CCBoy

Reaction score
Quit playing with stats...now tell the point differential for both teams since the Chargers game...
The club also started being efficient again in the red zone. Once the envy of the entire league in prior seasons, the Cowboys sat ranked 28th in the league, scoring TDs at just under 37% through Week 5. But things turned around starting with the win over the Chargers; they haven’t been below 50% since.

In fact over the past three games, Dallas ranks third in the league at over 68%.

Through the first five games of the season, Prescott threw for 1,069 yards, five touchdowns against four interceptions and had a passer rating of 87.9. In the five games since he’s thrown for 1,543 yards, 14 TDs and only two interceptions. His passer rating has jumped to 118.7 over that stretch and he’s even added two rushing TDs over that stretch.

https://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/lists/prescott-mvp-chances-2023-opponent-evaluation/

CCBoy

Reaction score
Well since we were discussing 2000 Ravens
Oh, one wasn't putting Dallas down as to comparison on roles played...you are a liar now. Own up...team direction is fully on this table. Own up now...

Beat Washington! :starspin:

starfan1

Reaction score
Oh, one wasn't putting Dallas down as to comparison on roles played...you are a liar now. Own up...team direction is fully on this table. Own up now...

Beat Washington! :starspin:
You are certainly hard to follow we were dis using the dominance of ravens d compared current cowboys d.

No ones lying what you talking about own up you lost me

And yes beat Washington

CCBoy

Reaction score
You are certainly hard to follow we were dis using the dominance of ravens d compared current cowboys d.

No ones lying what you talking about own up you lost me

And yes beat Washington
That's a cop out...and easily understandable if one wasn't already carrying his own agenda. You said how great the Ravens were four seasons ago and I expanded the conversation to today with the Cowboys and why both Dallas offense and defense are on a projection to achieve now, equally...to include the present defense for the Cowboys. Don't want to discuss the points presented, stay out of the conversation. Hell, the Ravens played some good defense then. It doesn't instead cover up the current Dallas defense or it's own contribution to an impressive Dallas defense now.

Oh, you understand and for some reason try and hide that about the Cowboys which is what YOU were discussing and attempt to instead insult someone else for bringing out your own bias in view.

Learn English, football applications as they apply, or invest in artificial intelligence...your date was just before the current string for Dallas, at three seasons. The defensive line and secondary are both top shelf now, for the Cowboys. List the number of turn-overs scores by the defense, and then pressures/sacks...even do a current comparison between Dallas and the Ravens...go ahead and next prove your stance of Baltimore was better and bring it up to date!

starfan1

Reaction score
That's a cop out...and easily understandable if one wasn't already carrying his own agenda. You said how great the Ravens were four seasons ago and I expanded the conversation to today with the Cowboys and why both Dallas offense and defense are on a projection to achieve now, equally...to include the present defense for the Cowboys. Don't want to discuss the points presented, stay out of the conversation. Hell, the Ravens played some good defense then. It doesn't instead cover up the current Dallas defense or it's own contribution to an impressive Dallas defense now.

Oh, you understand and for some reason try and hide that about the Cowboys which is what YOU were discussing and attempt to instead insult someone else for bringing out your own bias in view.

Learn English, football applications as they apply, or invest in artificial intelligence...your date was just before the current string for Dallas, at three seasons. The defensive line and secondary are both top shelf now, for the Cowboys. List the number of turn-overs scores by the defense, and then pressures/sacks...even do a current comparison between Dallas and the Ravens...go ahead and next prove your stance of Baltimore was better and bring it up to date!
I ain’t reading this book I was talking about the ravens 23 years ago and you can look up the stats yourself

Did you even read the post? If you did you would know I wasn’t degrading the cowboys D they do a lot well they just aren’t the ravens of 2000 they need to shore up run D .

Not sure why you and blue blood have to write frikken novels when you post so perhaps I missed a chapter

My original response was to Dallas fan not even you intially