Defensive Coordinator options

quickccc

Reaction score
I love your last section!!!!

What do you mean he has the inside on scheming parsons???
He's ( Witt Jr.) been long been here to experience how Parsons has been schemed/ best schemed
outside/inside,...on the edge.., flip flopped both sides.. in the middle, etc.

quickccc

Reaction score
Probably where this is going the organization still loves him
They still love Rod Marinelli too, but that doesn't mean Rod is a fit.

The sole thing Id' vastly want is management seeking and hiring a DC for McCarthy.
Not McCarthy picking his own DC (ala Mike Nolan)

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
He's ( Witt Jr.) been long been here to experience how Parsons has been schemed/ best schemed
outside/inside,...on the edge.., flip flopped both sides.. in the middle, etc.
Hopefully he has new ideas that would cause micah to benefit greatly from

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
Brian Flores. Make him asst HC so its not a lateral move. He had a BAD Miami team playing very well despite all of the baggage that was happening there at the time.
i'd love for him to come here but doesn't he still have that lawsuit against the NFL going? Don't think Jerry would want that attention

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Normally I'd say no more oldies, but I feel he'd move them to a 3-4 and I think thats where 11 belongs. I don't even want to hear how we don't have the right personnel for a 3-4. IMO we don't have the right personnel for a 4-3 either.
I doubt we go full 3-4, but I think they've been trying to move in that direction for years. Osa is a better fit as a 3-4 DE. Mazi was supposed to be our NT, though rumor from Broadus is that he's down in the low 290s now.

pansophy

Reaction score
People were buying Zimmer bus tickets to leave town his last year here. Multiple 200 yard running games against our defense. Of course could argue that’s in personnel but that would lead back to Jerry.

Ring6

StarSchema
Reaction score
GDk-bkUWwAAZLdq.jpg

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I doubt we go full 3-4, but I think they've been trying to move in that direction for years. Osa is a better fit as a 3-4 DE. Mazi was supposed to be our NT, though rumor from Broadus is that he's down in the low 290s now.
Yeah. Who knows what Mazi is. If he gets back to 320+ he's probably a better NG. Need the 6'6 300lb DE's like Hatcher. But they are not as hard to find as a dominant 4-3 pass rusher.

phildadon86

Reaction score
From what Schefter just reported, BB isnt looking likely to land a HC gig.

Bring him in here as the DC asst HC. See how he does, if the team falls flat again. You have your HC in house already. This couldnt be lining up better.