Deion says "Dallas is panicking!" lol *Merged*

Spectre

Reaction score
I don't how you could logically think that Dallas responded to an injured QB, punter and suspended CB by adding a WR.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
bbailey423;2341726 said:
his point is Jason Garrett is the highest paid offensive coordinator in the NFL...and he cannot figure out how to make the offense work with TO, ROmo, Barber Witten etc.....again....when TO got hurt last year Garrett looked helpless. And now with everyone healthy he has often looked helpless. He is saying Jerry is letting Garrett off the hook. It is something to think about.

Having said that....I have been saying for weeks that Patrick Crayton is killing this team..and now that will no longer be the case. We are the Dallas Cowboys. We get EVERYONES best effort, gameplan, fan attention, execution. We cannot afford to roll out mediocre talent. We HAVE to be stopped stocked...because every week is a playoff like atmosphere when we play. So Jerry did what he had to do. Now Garret better make it work!
Deion is right about one thing... Jerry has given the Chosen One an amazing number of toys to play with. Besides Romo, TO, Barber, Witten, and a good O-line, he's recently gifted him with Felix, Bennett, Choice, and now he spends a first round pick on Roy Williams. (Where Deion is an idiot is in claiming we should have gone for Chad Ocho Insano instead.)

For all the people who always scream about how many first rounders we've used on defense, there are way more proven good players on offense now. There's no question about it.

No pressure, RJ.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
Deion is, has always been and always will be an idiot.

That's really all that needs to be said.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Deion was always good to blame QBs, see his relationship with Aikman for proof of that. Deion is a tool.

heir

Reaction score
Deion is right about 2 things. This move does scream of panic. If you don't think so you are fooling yourself. With that being said I am glad it is done. Second thing, Garrett should be able to get T.O. the ball. T.O. has been double covered almost his whole career. The fact of that he can't figure out a way is a little concerning.

Now I don't know what he was talking about with the whole Chad Johnson thing. The fact that Chad is over 30 is a number one reason why you go for Williams over Chad. Oh and yeah, that declining skills thing too

1fisher

Reaction score
Yup... TO was a big AJ apologist. Obviously he believes what AJ is telling him about the incident.

I personally don't think it was a panic move getting RW11.

Spectre

Reaction score
heir;2341808 said:
Deion is right about 2 things. This move does scream of panic. If you don't think so you are fooling yourself. With that being said I am glad it is done. Second thing, Garrett should be able to get T.O. the ball. T.O. has been double covered almost his whole career. The fact of that he can't figure out a way is a little concerning.

Now I don't know what he was talking about with the whole Chad Johnson thing. The fact that Chad is over 30 is a number one reason why you go for Williams over Chad. Oh and yeah, that declining skills thing too
So 2 years of Jerry Jones trying to acquire a single player that finally happens at the trade deadline screams of panic?
Sounds like patience and diligence to me...

Dcz84

Reaction score
CATCH17;2341737 said:
Romo is part of the problem but it has been from a leadership standpoint.

Not a production.
Well the problem is and im gonna get blasted for this is his women. Really, CNN had a video of them shopping for wedding rings just last week.He's got the Fame the money the girl and i think it's bringing him down a little. That's not who he is but thats what he has become.IMO i think it's weighing on him to the point of he is'nt having fun anymore. What did Cryton say he said when we tied it and the game went too overtime, IDK whats going on anymore. Damn should'nt ur QB be right up on the sidelines looking to see if the kick was good let alone setting on the bench like a lost puppy dog, having a WR even tell ya tyhe kick was good. Did he even care?

heir

Reaction score
Spectre;2341828 said:
So 2 years of Jerry Jones trying to acquire a single player that finally happens at the trade deadline screams of panic?
Sounds like patience and diligence to me...

If the injuries didn't happen and if we were able to get TO the ball the past few games this trade wouldn't have happened. Again, don't get me wrong. I am happy for the trade, I just see it as a bit of a panic move. Hopefully it works the way we all want it to.

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
he is officially off the band wagon huh...remember..its harder to get back on...

Big Dakota

Reaction score
Dcz84;2341829 said:
Well the problem is and im gonna get blasted for this is his women. Really, CNN had a video of them shopping for wedding rings just last week.He's got the Fame the money the girl and i think it's bringing him down a little. That's not who he is but thats what he has become.IMO i think it's weighing on him to the point of he is'nt having fun anymore. What did Cryton say he said when we tied it and the game went too overtime, IDK whats going on anymore. Damn should'nt ur QB be right up on the sidelines looking to see if the kick was good let alone setting on the bench like a lost puppy dog, having a WR even tell ya tyhe kick was good. Did he even care?

Dr.Phil?

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Deion proves, once more, that his best thing was being a cornerback and he's not even good enough to be average at anything else.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Of course there was a little panic involved...we have lost some players...we needed more offense...however:

The panic, if you want to call it that, had more to do with the fact that the trading deadline was about to pass...there was no tomorrow.

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
I think it was a big time panic move. It was a bit of a shock.

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
once in a while Sanders makes a few good points but this was not one of those rare times. Ocho :laugh2:

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Great.

Anyone who listens to that tool needs their head examined.

I hope he continues to bag on the team and call out the players.

I expect to start acting like he is part of the titans now...He is a moron of epic proportions.