Deion says "Dallas is panicking!" lol *Merged*

crazytown41

Reaction score
Yes, because it would make much more sense if we traded for C.Johnson and his bum shoulder.

LarryCanadian

Reaction score
Deion likes the hot dogs PERIOD. Ocho, Pacman, TO, Irvin. He defends them all the time. I think Deion is entertaining, charismatic, and football smart, but he's all 3 of those guys rolled into one. Deion is lucky he wasn't quite as stupid as Pacman, so is Irvin.

Deion supports these guys because it justifies his flamboyance and his behaviour in past. He is biased and downplays their flaws. It's understandable since he knows he's lucky he didn't go quite as far as some.

IMHO anyway. HEhe maybe i'm more judgemental than humble.

Ocho is older and has injury issues and seems to be a much bigger headcase and distraction than Williams. Would he fit on same field and in same locker as TO? Another risk? No thanks.

TJ wasn't coming here for that price, or up for trade i'm guessing.

We got a home grown guy with some warts that sound fixable (passion, route running, etc). He was mired in hell in Detroit so there has to be some upside for him like anyone else coming out of similar spots (Bigg, etc).

Others would have cost more or weren't available. There might have been some desperation motivation, but heck, nice to see some urgency trying to right the ship going into mid-season. 2 1st rounders would have killed me, but I can live with trade as is, especially if we finish well and it's a late 1st rounder.

LarryCanadian

RainMan

Makin' It Rain
Reaction score
This is the kicker of it all: He says we panicked trading for Roy Williams, a 26-year-old who isn't just a quick fix but a replacement plan for TO, yet advocated trading for Chad Johnson, a 30-year-old quick fix.

Uh huh.

Like Larry said above, Deion's a shill for his guys (the prima donnas of the league), and his guys only.