Delpit: Once-in-a-Lifetime-Safety

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
5Q47Xx.gif

vlvQzr.gif

P7Ejpn.gif

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Watch where this run is going and Delpit using his instincts to jump cut the opposite direction of the play. #savvy

6XNWqz.gif

RS12

Reaction score
Once in a lifetime safety played in the 80s his name was Ronnie Lott. This guy is no Ronnie Lott.

Canada180

bannedontherun88
Reaction score
Literally no one has called him once in a lifetime. No one. Not a single soul. In fact, very few are even talking about him at all at this point. That said, show me a single college player we couldn't henpeck bad tape for.
179 lb rb folks...

Bowdown27

Reaction score
Most ranking have him around 48 out of top 100. He could be had in the second.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
It's like these ball carriers having a homing tracker that Delpit is just able to zero in on.

VAjvGo.gif

Mr_437

Reaction score
So your saying Antoine Winfield Jr is the top Safety...got it.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Literally no one has called him once in a lifetime. No one. Not a single soul. In fact, very few are even talking about him at all at this point. That said, show me a single college player we couldn't henpeck bad tape for.

^ ^ ^

This speaks to a wider phenomenon I've seen on CZ. People on here will choose a specific player, and instead of rooting for them, they root against them. OP does the exact same thing with Jaylon Smith in main CZ that he does here with Delpit in Draft Zone. And likewise, there's a dozen other people who just single out Dak, Zeke, Crawford, Byron, Law, Cooper, etc, and will literally go rail against that player daily. It's anti-fandom, and this site is crazy toxic when it comes to that.