News: DeMarco Murray: I ran well against Minnesota

1LoyalCowboyFan

Reaction score
Its really inexplicable to only the run the ball 8 or 9 times a game. Doing so makes it that much more difficult on Romo and the passing game.

Aikman was right when he said it really taxes the OL as well always absorbing hits pass blocking rather than delivering them run blocking.

Something has got to give.

Great point on the toll it takes on the offensive line!

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
wow, but the other runs were for 1 or 2 yards or for a loss or no gain. the dude is either hurt or he runs right into the pile like Julius Jones use to do.

Hard to run run a sweep when the LT and TE are 4yrds in the backfield. Hard to run a delayed draw when two LBs are untouched converging 3 yards behind the LOS.

I put 0% on Murray this game

BHendri5

Reaction score
Hard to run run a sweep when the LT and TE are 4yrds in the backfield. Hard to run a delayed draw when two LBs are untouched converging 3 yards behind the LOS.

I put 0% on Murray this game

i put 100% on Murray this game

Galian Beast

Reaction score
You just have to run the ball more, there is really no excuse for going away from it. I don't care if they run out of 4 receiver sets or what. You just have to run the ball more. I hate that this is an ongoing narrative with this team.

We're 27th in rushing attempts. And yup, you guessed it, every other team behind us has had a bye week.